• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Berlioz's Drawings

M. Bulteau

Composer
Copy image link and paste it to see them in full-size:

Nightmare_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Negamuse_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Muse_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Skullsearch_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Recoil_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Scavengers_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Brake_by_Berlioz13.jpg

lady_by_berlioz13-d3hwko8.jpg

Death_By_Perversion_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Apple_by_Berlioz13.jpg

This_Side_Up_by_Berlioz13.jpg

Last edited:
You have a really awesome imagination. Really, you've got lots of really interesting concepts happening in those pictures! You don't draw faces that often, though, do you? Or, do you just leave out the faces to emphasize a theme, or something? I think that it'd be cool if you drew faces because if the people in your drawings were more expressive, it might add a little "something" to your pictures. I hope I don't sound like moron, but I really like your drawings. <3 I hope you don't mind my sort of...critique.

M. Bulteau

Composer
Of course not. If I've put them on here it's for people to say whatever they want about them.

And I don't draw faces because I really suck at them. The exception with a face is because I wanted to focus on it to later make an acrylic version, of which the photo sucks compared to the meter-tall painting, that in reality has lot more richness in the texture:

lady_by_berlioz13-d3ii3ma.jpg

It's still meh, though, since I'm not really a painter. xD

It's just one of those things in which you feel like doing it so bad you have to let it out, regardless of how well you know how to do it.

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Berlioz! Didn't know you have talents were outside of Music and Theater!
Gosh, you're amazing!

I love how detailed and surreal these are.

I especially love the ones with the little, faceless girl. Something about it that would have a charming yet sort-of macabre story behind it. You really have no idea how much I love these.

Last edited:

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Wow! 8D These are beautiful!

Like Ochibi said, I also really like the details you have here. The concepts are phenomenal! I love artwork with a dark flare of twist to it. :D

Anyway...wonderful work! I hope to see more from you. ^_^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These look really good!:D Even though they are a bit weird for my taste, I can see that it took a lot of skill to do these.^^ Keep it up!;)

This has to be the best stuff I've ever seen on Zelda dungeon, awesome, I love your dark surrealism.

and can I use the coloured picture as avatar? I'll of course Credit you :)

M. Bulteau

Composer
Thanks, but for those who tell me to "keep up," apart from the sketches for the opera's sets and characters I haven't drawn in some time now. We'll see if it ever needs to come out again.

Deniro: Haha! Sure you can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom