• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm not wasting ANY TIME WHATSOEVER. We killed our goddamn cop, and I'm not losing another damn townie. Raindrop is now CONFIRMED MAFIA! This day can go by quickly, and so it shall.

Vote: Raindrop14

My suspicions were right... you truly are scum...

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm really sorry about being inactive, everyone. I've been a bit unsure of how to react to the last few rounds. I'm voting now, though, to make this round quick like Atticus said. I'm going to try and participate a bit more.

Like Axle said, I hae replaced Violet. :)

As Heroine said, this shall be a quick round as to whom to vote off. I have to go to bed, but I at least wanted to put my vote in now.

Rachel

be vigitant
Nothing more to say, besides it's odd how no one was night killed. Maybe we can look into that once we lynch confirmed Mafia.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Nothing more to say, besides it's odd how no one was night killed. Maybe we can look into that once we lynch confirmed Mafia.

No one was killed because the Townie Doctor most likely protected the right, or even wrong person.

Doctor, hear me now. The mafia will lose one of their own today. Whether this is big or not, time will tell, but you need to hear me out. The mafia will avenge the fallen, and you need to protect the right person. You only get one shot per night, and it needs to be the right one. Townies will drop like flies other wise.

Vigilante, if we have one in this game, hear me now. We currently have no evidence pointing to you, but no one knows if the mafia do. You have a gut, you have a brain, and you sure as hell have a heart -- use them to the best of your ability, and take out who you truly believe is scum. Call the right shots, and we can kill two mafiaso in one day. No pressure, but we're counting on you.

Townies, hear me now. We will lynch a mafia member today, and although yes this will be something to be happy about, we have not killed them all. They remain at large, and they will try to hurt us, and they may even take some of you down with them. This isn't going to stop us from a victory, and I need you to stay focus at all times. If you have evidence, bring it to the table. We need to point out the scum, and we need all the help we can get.

Mafia, hear me now. Even though I have no idea who any of you are, I wanted you to know I'm wearing a smile. Why? Today we will lynch one of your own scummy members, and you better know for a fact that I'm happy about that. You will fall, you will crumble, and you will kneel before the Town.

Mido

Version 1
No one was killed because the Townie Doctor most likely protected the right, or even wrong person.

Doctor, hear me now. The mafia will lose one of their own today. Whether this is big or not, time will tell, but you need to hear me out. The mafia will avenge the fallen, and you need to protect the right person. You only get one shot per night, and it needs to be the right one. Townies will drop like flies other wise.

Vigilante, if we have one in this game, hear me now. We currently have no evidence pointing to you, but no one knows if the mafia do. You have a gut, you have a brain, and you sure as hell have a heart -- use them to the best of your ability, and take out who you truly believe is scum. Call the right shots, and we can kill two mafiaso in one day. No pressure, but we're counting on you.

Townies, hear me now. We will lynch a mafia member today, and although yes this will be something to be happy about, we have not killed them all. They remain at large, and they will try to hurt us, and they may even take some of you down with them. This isn't going to stop us from a victory, and I need you to stay focus at all times. If you have evidence, bring it to the table. We need to point out the scum, and we need all the help we can get.

Mafia, hear me now. Even though I have no idea who any of you are, I wanted you to know I'm wearing a smile. Why? Today we will lynch one of your own scummy members, and you better know for a fact that I'm happy about that. You will fall, you will crumble, and you will kneel before the Town.

Not to nitpick or anything, but there is no vig in the game, axle said there was only cop and doctor. It also appears we have a liam neeson here, lol!

Oh wow, sorry for not posting the deadline for the day. Day 3 ends on Wednesday the 30th. Though it seems this may be rendered unnecessary! :xd:

Also, A Link In Time will be replacing univpark.

(Vote Tally)
Raindrop14: 7 (Atticus, Heroine of Time, odd300, Mido, Rachel, GirlWithAFairy, Keeseman)

(Yet to Vote)
A Link In Time, Dr3W21, JuicieJ, New Link, Raindrop14, RegalBryant, Timeless

8 Votes needed for a Majority Lynch (one more vote).

Not to nitpick or anything, but there is no vig in the game, axle said there was only cop and doctor. It also appears we have a liam neeson here, lol!
^ ^ ^ ^ Especially about the Liam Neeson bit. :P

Well, hello there. I hope I don't unbalance this game.

I've been following this thread closely since inception.

Raindrop14 is most definitely mafia. I will outline my thoughts for how to proceed later.

For now...

EBWODP

Er, looks like I dropped the hammer.

Just going to say outright, doctor, protect the person who began this lynch. I hope you understand who I'm referring to.

(Vote Tally)
Raindrop14: 8 (Atticus, Heroine of Time, odd300, Mido, Rachel, GirlWithAFairy, Keeseman, A Link In Time)

(Didn't Vote)
Dr3W21, JuicieJ, New Link, Raindrop14, RegalBryant, Timeless

Majority number reached. No votes can be changed or cast now. Entering Twilight. You can still discuss, but again, no votes. I'll try to end the day later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom