• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I know how to win this game right here and now.

Everyone claim! I'm Nabooru, a Vanilla Townie. Despite the fact that Nabooru is a gerudo previously employed by Ganondorf, you'd imagine she has a better role. However, jedizora sucks at modding.

Jedizora

:right:
Alright. I know how to win this game right here and now.

Everyone claim! I'm Nabooru, a Vanilla Townie. Despite the fact that Nabooru is a gerudo previously employed by Ganondorf, you'd imagine she has a better role. However, jedizora sucks at modding.
...Don't ruin my game Zenox. Seriously.

Gonzo, did you just edit? At first you just FOS'd Josh, then when I came back you voted for someone. Isn't that against the rules? or am I just crazy.

uhm.... I didn't edit my post, or even make a double post.... anyway a mass name claim Zenox? really? maybe near the end, but not the beginning of day 1.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I'm the other mentor. If you have any questions ask me. jedi, or justeazy. Other than that enjoy the game.

Big Octo: 4 (Josh, Zenox, Mightyghiahim, Hero of Link)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big octo)
Mightyghriahim: 1 (celeboy)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Komali: 1 (Elfen)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Do you guys have a joke phase during day one where, because no one has really done anything suspicious, people just laugh and joke vote each other ect. until someone does slip and we decide to actually get serious? If so, the way I start games(normally) is with a random role claim. this claim could be fake or real, but I want to confirm we have joke pahses.

Yes, it's called the Random Voting Stage, or RVS. It's the way most games start, and it's usually fabricated voting until we get serious or someone does slip.

Libk

Ok cool. I'll keep calling it joke phase though, as that's what I learned. But Random role claim time: Hypnotist.

@Zenox, the bad thong about trying to get everyone what you're doing, mafia(at least I hope) has fake claims that they can put out there. Everyone can claim town and it just gets us no where.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Ok cool. I'll keep calling it joke phase though, as that's what I learned. But Random role claim time: Hypnotist.

@Zenox, the bad thong about trying to get everyone what you're doing, mafia(at least I hope) has fake claims that they can put out there. Everyone can claim town and it just gets us no where.

EXACTLY. And it kinda ruins the fun of the game....

Jedi, message understood, can't reach the quote at this time XD.

And to everyone else who's in here that this is their first game, I'm joining the club! XD

IGMEOY: Zenox
No more suspicion of Big Octo.

Kazumi

chagy
Vote: Big Octo

It was definitely him. I saw him do it. That first post. Never seen anything more suspicious in my life.

Libk

Oh and guys, I have a no hammer policy. If you hammer, and the person lunched comes up town, I will chain lynch you for it, regardless of alignment you are, and my alignment. I hate Hammers. Very bad experiences with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom