• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Welcome to Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks!

The rules are pretty much the same as Axle's for Mafia 1.

Rules
- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. The point of the game is to try and figure out people's role, without cheating and ruining the whole aspect of the game. Bluffing and lying are allowed! If the town all joined together via PM it would ruin the game.
- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be ModKilled.
- You may only post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, don't reveal any information about the other mafia, or the townies will have the upperhand. You are allowed a post after you die, but it may be only wishing your side good luck or something similar.
- IF YOU ARE INACTIVE YOU WILL BE MODKILLED. You must make at least 3 posts or one voting post in the day period. If you do not you will be modkilled. Inactivity ruins the game.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled.

Side note: Your mentors for this game are: Myself, Soldier of Link, Hero of Music (also co-mod), Axle the Beast and Baysiderulez.

Now that the rules are out of the way, let us begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The clouds suddenly darkened and an ominous wind could be felt all around the land. The Tower of Spirits was encircled in a thick, purple mist that suspended each section of the tower high in the air. The once joyful and lively land was now shadowy and shrouded in black mist. A definite presence could be felt by all of the beings who lived there, stretching from the distant corners of the Snow Realm to the once calm Ocean Realm. The harsh snow storms in the Snow Realm began brewing, forcing the Anouki and any other inhabitants to flee to their shelters. The blistering storm was worse than anything this land had ever seen. Immense tidal waves cascaded over the Ocean Realm’s Spirit Tracks. Papuchia village became flooded and all the innocent people were forced to take extreme actions. Deep, red flames suddenly spiralled up from the lesser flames of the Fire Realm. This caused chaos and destroyed part of the landscape. Back in the Forest Realm there was the worst gale anyone had every laid eyes on. Trees were collapsing here and there, smashing into people’s homes.

The people of Hyrule where terrified. This devastation could only be the work of one group. The Mafia. They were the only ones who could own this amount of power. They were the only ones who had the drive to do this. The townies were left with no other option. They had to fight against them, or their whole world would be torn apart. But luckily, the townies were strong and among them, they had several special abilities. The one place in the land that was not destroyed was Hyrule Castle. Princess Zelda decided to take in the townies of Hyrule and fight for freedom. The castle harnesses a royal power, meaning the mafia cannot harm it easily. They didn’t have much time before the discussing started. They knew what they had to do, their lives depended on it. There was a meeting held in the castle, all of the townies gathered together, ready to lynch scum.

“We won’t let them win!” One townie shouted. “The Mafia must be gone!” “For our safety!” “For our lives!” Many determined chants came from the crowd. The town cheered in hope for their victory over the mafia. Little did they know, among them lurked the slyest beings of the land. That’s right, amongst the townies, some of the mafia stand. They bluff and hide and twist the paths of truth.

Do you have what it takes?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The living:
Komali
SuperGleeok64
DekuNut
Jedizora
Go_Dark_Link
Celeboy
goomboo
Elfen
Gonzo
Zenox
Deku Shroom
Dr3W21
Djinn
Toboe
Hachi
FirevsIce
Zelda's_Child

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes for a majority lynch. This day ends 23rd June at 3:00pm central time. (For me that's 9:00pm.)

Day 1 begins.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Can some do RQS questions, cause i am to lazy to do it my self.

Also.. RVS:Jedizora

Reason: Random.org said so! HAIL RANDOM.ORG! ::Bows to random.org::

Elfen

oops sorry.. I have gotten use to playing on the Mafaiscum site... Mah bad Vote:JediZora o.o ... its random... explanation above.

Jedizora

:right:
Well, so it begins.
Vote: Zenox
Good luck to everyone, besides scum. You don't get luck.

Elfen

Is it okay to lie?
How many mafia games have you played
What is your time zone?
Would/Do you judge things on a persons playing style?
What are your views on RVS(random voting stage) and RQS(Random questions stage)

I’ll answer these my self. I also except other people too D:

1) In some situations is okay to lie due to you may be a Major PR and you don’t want the mafia to get you. But it can be wrong if you mess up a false claim.

2)Hmm.. Around seven to ten :/ Idk

3) (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

4)Um yes and no. If the player has a habit of changing styles every game he plays, no, but if he plays the same in everything and h was town and then changed and didn’t say nothing… then yes.

5) Well, it has changed, but I am still iffy about as long as there isn’t senseless band waggoning and hammering with out a claim or logical reason to vote for them. But I don’t mind it. As for RQS well, it can lead to discussion and all, so meh.

coachfrank_mafia.png

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Vote: ElfenAnd RVS is more effective when you don't point out that you're using it.

Nice Set-up, Meego! :3 But er, I'm a little confused.

Elfen has previously played 7-10 mafia games.. I thought this was suppose to be for those who haven't played too much before? D:
\

For anyone who feels they deserve a bit more experience.

Alright, one thing. In order for this game to work, everyone has to talk. Not just once an in game day, or once an irl week, that's a few times an irl day. The thing about beginners games is that they don't give accurate expecience to the players, because they don't work all that well. The normal Mafia games are much more fast paced, and actual information is obtainable, because people actually post. The main reason that Beginners games are so short in comparison is due to the high ammount of modkills.

I don't care if you're Mafia trying to not say too much, a townie afraid that if you speak your mind you'll give people the idea you're Mafia, or a power role afraid of getting their role out, talk, dammit. The game doesn't work unless you talk, and if you're either the first or the last thing, starting discussion is what you wantto do. Discussion gives you an idea of who to use your night ability on, whether it be for good or bad, discussion always helps your team. If you discover a Mafia member, awesome. If a Mafia member discovers the Doctor, great. But it's really hard to get that information if no one talks. That being said, most Beginner's Mafia games are shots in the dark, and not really thinking about what they're doing.

tl;dr: ****ing talk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom