• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Ok, I found time, so I'll put it to good use. Right now, the 2 most suspicious people are TK900 and RD. Here are my opinions on them:

tecknokid900

First post. Nothing much to say here except for the fact that tk900 did not speak about the 2 RVS(e)s above him. I know that no one above him spoke about the RVS either, but after 2 RVSes, he should have mentioned it. The RVSes were spoken about for a good handful of the next pages after that. This isn't that suspicious but, just something I pointed out.

Then he votes Elfen. Meego had just above him questioned Celeboy's RVS, but he didn't speak of that. He only spoke of Elfen's RVS. Also, tk900 had 8 posts to mention Elfen's RVS, but he waited to mention it in his 2nd post.

This post isn't that important except for the fact that there was a lot to talk about at that time. Jedizora and Elfen were both suspicious, yet tk900 didn't mention them, or even post his thoughts on what was happening.

5 minutes later, tk immediately posts a defense/accusation. Also, you don't have to be saying "hey guys! I hope we have fun!" every first post in Mafia. Some people like to get straight to scum hunting.

So now that the votes are reset, tk votes Jedizora.

Ok, so then the day is over. I have got to point this out; tk is a pretty active member in the Forum, yet take away the 'sorta needed to post' posts, he posts 3 times only; his first 3 posts. His 4th was to reply to Elfen. His fifth was to vote again. Both of them were sorta needed.

And here, as I and other have pointed out, he's trying way to hard to seem innocent. "Too bad the Only thing I can do to help is vote." seems the most hardest to seem as a VT.

Obviously tk has not been reading the posts properly.

Gonzo's post says all that's needed to be said about this post and his other posts too.

As others have said, it's not a crime to use other people's research to help you decide on who to vote for, but not posting your opinions or suspicions is a big problem. I have used other's research to help me decide, like I am now, but I'm still trying to contribute whenever I can. You haven't.

No idea what on earth you mean by "Just as long as you promise to not only vote once......." ?

I don't have too much time left, so I'll leave RD for tomorrow. Right now, tk seems really suspicious to me. I'm going to vote him.

Vote: tecknokid900

When I'm done looking at RD's posts, then I might change my vote to who is most suspicious out of the 2 of them, or anyone else if I find them more suspicious.

Very Deep Suspisons. I Agree with all of it.
Vote:tecknokid900

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
IMO, I don't believe Technokids claim, due to the spelling mistakes (It is mermaid, he just spelled it wrong. Checked on the Zelda wiki: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Characters_in_The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Link's_Awakening#Martha ) and the fact that anyone with common sense would put the correct colour onto the name. So, Technokid... Why don't you put the correct colour into the name to show you are vanilla townie/powere role (which you forgot to mention ¬.¬). And also, please stop putting random capital letters into your words! Being the stickler for everyone elses grammar besides my own, I hate it when people put stuff wrong. TY

EBWODP: Vote: Technokid900. (30 char.)

Firstly, sorry fo being inactive :O ive been kinda busy...

Anyway, I'm confused by the fact that tecknokid said that he didnt see any reasons to put opinions or reasons??????? Mafia wouldnt need them would they? They know who all the Townies are dont they???

Vote: Tecknokid

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Very Deep Suspisons. I Agree with all of it.
Vote:tecknokid900

And what are your suspicions for voting?

Firstly, sorry fo being inactive :O ive been kinda busy...

Anyway, I'm confused by the fact that tecknokid said that he didnt see any reasons to put opinions or reasons??????? Mafia wouldnt need them would they? They know who all the Townies are dont they???

Vote: Tecknokid

This post doesn't sound like enough for a vote but you can vote. I'm just going to IGMEOY you and leave it at that for now.

Also I would like to point out the inactives: link to present, Komali, Josie, goomboo

goomboo just posted I know but that was the only post from today. Komali only made one post today. Link to present only made one post today. Josie hasn’t made any posts at all.

I’m going to IGMEOY: Komali, goomboo, Josie, Celeboy & link to present.

I have a gut feeling from yesterday about Celeboy but I'll just keep my eye on him for now.

All I want to say right now is that for those who are complaining that tecknokid misspelled mermaid, he spelled it correctly once and personally I don't think that's a scum tell unless he did put it in color and it was misspelled.

If my math is correct, there are 7 votes against Tecknokid and it takes 8 for a majority. Lets hold off on the hammer until we hear his last words. We don't want to repeat the mistake we made day one with Jedizora.

Pen

The game is on!
goomboo just posted I know but that was the only post from today. Komali only made one post today. Link to present only made one post today. Josie hasn’t made any posts at all.

I’m going to IGMEOY: Komali, goomboo, Josie, Celeboy & link to present.

Ah, I just want to make it clear to all of you that I'm not "inactive" really. I follow along with the discussion daily and I only speak when I have something to say. I don't talk that much. And I haven't changed my mind since my last post, so I really have no reason to post. :)

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
IMO, I don't believe Technokids claim, due to the spelling mistakes (It is mermaid, he just spelled it wrong. Checked on the Zelda wiki: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Characters_in_The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Link's_Awakening#Martha ) and the fact that anyone with common sense would put the correct color onto the name. So, Technokid... Why don't you put the correct color into the name to show you are vanilla townie/powere role (which you forgot to mention ¬.¬). And also, please stop putting random capital letters into your words! Being the stickler for everyone elses grammar besides my own, I hate it when people put stuff wrong. TY

EBWODP: Vote: Technokid900. (30 char.)

Ok sorry, I forgot to spell check. Wait, I had no Idea that I was supposed to put color in for my name, I'll do that real quick.
Once again i'm sorry, I have a habit i'm trying to break on that.

EBWODP.
Ok I am Martha, a Vanilla Townie. That was the color given to me by Hero of Music, also the words are from his message, copy/pasted. I'm sorry that I missed the Color before, but that's because I had no idea that I needed to do that.

I don't believe you claim one bit.

My vote stands.

also, This is the correct color no matter what mafia game. So saying that ugly dark yellowish green color was taken from HoM is a lie. Mine isn't that color.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I don't believe you claim one bit.

My vote stands.

also, This is the correct color no matter what mafia game. So saying that ugly dark yellowish green color was taken from HoM is a lie. Mine isn't that color.

Phh goodness. Well this is my first mafia game and I just went with the color he sent me on PM. But if it will satisfy you I'll do it the correct way.

EBWODP
I am Martha, a Vanilla Townie, I, Being a Vanilla townie, may only vote during the day. I have no special abilities.

EBWODP
and if you want more proof, talk to HoM. I swear on my life that I am not lying.

Phh goodness. Well this is my first mafia game and I just went with the color he sent me on PM. But if it will satisfy you I'll do it the correct way.

EBWODP
I am Martha, a Vanilla Townie, I, Being a Vanilla townie, may only vote during the day. I have no special abilities.

EBWODP
and if you want more proof, talk to HoM. I swear on my life that I am not lying.

I might be missing something here as its my first mafia game but I dont think we're aloud to ask the moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom