• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda, you're bringing in a horrible sense of logic. After participating in Mafia Round 4, saying that if whoever we lynch flips town, then you would "know" who to lynch next is quite stupid. We had this with the Axle Jo situation, if I'm correct it was them, and they both flipped town. When we were ready to lynch Hero of Time, jdenicholls said that if Hero of Time flipped townie, then he'd vote for me. Hero of Time flipped town. If jdenicholls and others had gone through with it, they would have killed two townies.

So I'll place mah vote on you for the time being
vote: TreeHuggerPanda

Jake, POAST MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Tally:
Gonzo - 4 (Illmatic, Viral Maze, greengoron, TreeHuggerPanda)
TreeHuggerPanda - 2 (MikauIncarnate, Pocket Asian)
Viral Maze - 1 (Gonzo)
TheGreen - 1 (Meego7)

Yet to vote: TheGreen, Celeboy

With 10 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch.

Day ends in about 6 hours or sooner if you reach a majority.

ya, I copied it from my PM.

I'm going to change my vote for now, because despite my evidence, one vote against Viral isn't going to get a lynch.

Unvote
Vote: TreeHuggerPanda

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Gonzo is scum.

THP should claim. It would be nice, but not entirely necessary. She should definitely claim sometime tomorrow though.

I am not scum. Due to the Killer Bees, the Rito are too scared to come into Windfall Island. I wish to rid the town of the mafia in order for my letters to be delivered.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I'm Pompie (vanilla townie). Gossip's fun but it's risky. I wanna help the town eliminate the Killer Bees so I can gossip freely again.

I'm going to change my vote for now, because despite my evidence, one vote against Viral isn't going to get a lynch.

Well, let me explain throughly:

I've been suspecting Viral for a little bit. (from the fact that he has been voting for only townies so far) But I realize now that he does seem a little bit more on the townie side, but I'll just wait until night plays out to go after him or not=\

We can't afford to lose any more townies! I am Garrickson (Vanilla Townie)

Wait a minute... (*checks back to Celeboy's role and name claim*)

I only had my name and Vanilla Townie... Linda (vanilla townie).

I am Garrickson (Vanilla Townie)

ya, I copied it from my PM.

Care to explain why Jo wouldn't keep a consistent capitalization on vanillia townie if you claim that you copied and pasted it right out of the PM?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Gonzo is scum.
THP is clean.
THP, that's what I was getting at too, the capitals (or lack of) used in the words 'vanilla townie'. That is exactly why I asked people to continue to copy paste their name claim even after the colour test going public.
That should help you discern whether or not I'm scum, and if you still think I'm scum, you're wayy too paranoid.

Also, Meego is off my town list. She's in that middle grey area now.

EBDP - In case I die tonight (lolparanoia), mass claim when the doctor himself is dead OR when there is only one (or two) scum left, even if doc is still alive.

Meego isn't on my town list anymore, just letting you guys know. So far I'm 100% on Pocket and Celeboy only. Everyone else who passed the colour tests and wincon is expendable, especially Meego since I have more reason to believe TheGreen and Green Goron are town, than I do to believe Meego is town (look back at today's votes and FoSs). THP is the only exception. I'm quite sure she's town.

Illmatic seems okay for now.

I'm iffy on MikauIncarnate, but he is probably be scum.

Last edited:
Tally:
Gonzo - 5 (Illmatic, Viral Maze, greengoron, TreeHuggerPanda, Pocket Asian)
TreeHuggerPanda - 2 (MikauIncarnate, Gonzo)
TheGreen - 1 (Meego7)

Yet to vote: TheGreen, Celeboy

With 10 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch.

Last edited:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Sorry guys. Life an' all. You know how it is, rite? -_-

Erm, I'm not at the minimum post count right now quickly I'ma Vote: Gonzo 'cause it looks like he's goin' down anyway, and I don't want to die :C

Wow if I wasn't watching glee you would have been modkilled bubo.

Tally:
Gonzo - 5 (Illmatic, Viral Maze, greengoron, TreeHuggerPanda, Pocket Asian, TheGreen)
TreeHuggerPanda - 2 (MikauIncarnate, Gonzo)
TheGreen - 1 (Meego7)

Yet to vote: Celeboy

The townies gathered behind the bomb shop, where the bomb maker had left a prototype of his new cannon. LOAD HIM IN! cried Illmatic. Viral Maze and greengoron picked him up and placed him in along with some gunpowder. Illmatic lit the fuse. Off went Gonzo into the distance. Below they heard a splash, then nothing. He had drowned in the ocean below. A few of the villagers looked around Gonzo's home and discovered he had been Ivan, the Leader of the Killer Bees. Rejoicing the townspeople went to bed.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)
Elfen - Salvatore - Vanilla Townie (Modkilled Day 4)
DekuShroom - Sam - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)
Gonzo - Ivan - Leader of the Killer Bees (godfather) (Lynched Day 5)

The Living
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
TreeHuggerPanda
Viral Maze
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

Night Roles send me your PM's ASAP, night ends in 48 hours or when all PM's have been received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom