• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, ignore me, looking back at the posts, TheGreen and GreenGoron were at eachothers necks all the time, making it unlikely that they are mafia. Unless it is on perpose, then only one of them is mafia.

I don't understand what you mean by only one of them being mafia. If they are going back and forth at each other, it is possible that they are bussing.

Vote: illmatic

Still voting for Viral even though it is completely obvious he is town from the pages before, if you read them. And still voting for him when he is helping the town.

How exactly has he been helpful? He's just been telling everybody what to do. He hasn't posted any evidence, he just says who he's suspicious of and tries to get everybody else to go along with him. Just look at his last post. It's dangerous for everyone to blindly follow one person, especially someone with Viral's experience.

And no one is 100% confirmed as town in my book. The answers to his "tests" were obvious after the end of the last day, he was just smart enough to use it to his advantage, and make himself seem like a townie.

I'm convinced he is scum and manipulating the town. My vote stands

m

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
This game is nuts.

I think I'll just continue the chain:

Vote: Meego for voting someone just because they voted for someone.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Wow this game is spiraling out of control
Soooooooooooooooooo.........................
Pocket Asian is clean.
Deku Shroom is scum.
I say we start there.

Vote: DekuShroom
Illmatic, you should totally help me lynch DekuShroom!

EBDP
Everyone can help too, I'd just like Illmatic to be on the lynch :)

Why do you want Illmatic to be on the lynch?

Vote: illmatic

Still voting for Viral even though it is completely obvious he is town from the pages before, if you read them. And still voting for him when he is helping the town.

When was Viral a confirmed townie. Care to quote?

Illmatic does make a good point about him trying to find the doctor since the mason is useless now.

Also remember when Meego said she was sorry for posting it in Lime Green and Viral said that his wasn't in lime green but when we ask him to write what his color was he said that he won't post it so that the mafia won't know the right color.

FoS:Viral and Meego
VOTE: Pocket Asian

Tally:
Pocket Asian - 2 (MikauIncarnate, green goron)
Deku Shroom- 1 (Viral Maze)
Viral Maze - 1 (Illmatic)
Illmatic - 1 (meego7)
Meego7 -1 (TheGreen)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, TreeHuggerPanda, Gonzo, Celeboy

Takes 6 to Majority Lynch. Day Ends April 21st.

Also remember when Meego said she was sorry for posting it in Lime Green and Viral said that his wasn't in lime green but when we ask him to write what his color was he said that he won't post it so that the mafia won't know the right color.

FoS:Viral and Meego
VOTE: Pocket Asian
Viral said in his post that his was in lime green. Then Meego and MikauIncarnate voted for him. Also, no one asked him to post his shade. Making stuff up, Green Goron?

Also, your vote is poor. So is MikauIncarnate's, but he at least had something to back it up with. Yours has nothing.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
How do you see me trying to defend Deku Shroom in that post? I find it strange that you state:
"Poket Asian is clear.
Deku Shroom is scum."

Unless you happen to be a second cop, there's no way to know for sure. Plus, there's the fact that you didn't post any evidence for either statement. That's what I find strange about that post.

Can you give me a reason why Pocket Asian would bus his own Strongman?
Pocket was the first person to vote for raindrop yesterday. Too me, that makes him lean town, than scum.
Look back at Deku Shroom's posts and her voting. Now look at Raindrop's too.

lol wut?

Why would I help you lynch Deku Shroom? I'm more suspicious of you than I am of him. In fact, now would be a good time to

Vote: Viral Maze
Defending your scum buddy. That's cool.

Who appointed you the leader of the town? You've been trying hard to establish influence over the town since the beginning, and leading the lynch, but it's only led us to townie lynches and confusion.
I haven't led any lynch, except probably for Caeda's, and that was bad play on her part (not posting, etc). I just voting for scummy people. It's not my fault I'm scum hunting.

I've had a feeling about you since the beginning..
You've been accusing anybody and everybody until you get them to role claim, then back off. It seems like you are trying to find the doctor...
You're reallllllyyyyy grasping at straws here to justify your vote.

How exactly has he been helpful? He's just been telling everybody what to do. He hasn't posted any evidence, he just says who he's suspicious of and tries to get everybody else to go along with him. Just look at his last post. It's dangerous for everyone to blindly follow one person, especially someone with Viral's experience.
I think I've been helpful. We now have multiple confirmed townies. As for the evidence, I don't want to hold your hand and lead you around. If you want evidence, I'll give you some, but it's the town's job to scumhunt, not just mine.

And no one is 100% confirmed as town in my book. The answers to his "tests" were obvious after the end of the last day, he was just smart enough to use it to his advantage, and make himself seem like a townie.

I'm convinced he is scum and manipulating the town. My vote stands

m
Not even Celeboy? Or TheGreen?
Celeboy was the first one to claim in that shade of green, and TheGreen got the town wincon right.

This game is nuts.

I think I'll just continue the chain:

Vote: Meego for voting someone just because they voted for someone.

She isn't scum, Jake >_>

When did you ask me what my colour was?

Alright, for the rest of you:
Meego - Got the colour test right. Also, she claimed Lenzo. Do you guys think Lenzo is a fake claim? Leaning town
Pocket Asian - Why would he be the first one to start a wagon on Raindrop after Celeboy claimed Linda. Why would he throw his strongman under the bus? Leaning town
Green Goron - Got the wincon right, 100% Leaning town
TheGreen - Wincon. Leaning town
Celeboy - First one to pass colour test. Town
THP - 3rd vote on Raindrop. Again, why would scum bus their own strongman?

I know I'm town. If you don't think so, reread the game.

That leaves us with 4 players, and 3 scum alive:
Deku Shroom
Illmatic
Gonzo
MikauIncarnate

Mikau is leaning town, though I really am unsure. Gonzo could go either way.

Deku shroom's voting and posting styles match Raindrop's.
And Illmatic is just being scummy.

That's why we should go for DekuShroom now.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Pocket was the first person to vote for raindrop yesterday. Too me, that makes him lean town, than scum.

I haven't led any lynch, except probably for Caeda's, and that was bad play on her part (not posting, etc). I just voting for scummy people. It's not my fault I'm scum hunting.

I think I've been helpful. We now have multiple confirmed townies. As for the evidence, I don't want to hold your hand and lead you around. If you want evidence, I'll give you some, but it's the town's job to scumhunt, not just mine.

Celeboy was the first one to claim in that shade of green, and TheGreen got the town wincon right.

She isn't scum, Jake >_>

Meego - Got the colour test right. Also, she claimed Lenzo. Do you guys think Lenzo is a fake claim? Leaning town
Pocket Asian - Why would he be the first one to start a wagon on Raindrop after Celeboy claimed Linda. Why would he throw his strongman under the bus? Leaning town

Deku Shroom
Illmatic
Gonzo
MikauIncarnate

Completely agreed. I think the scum are showing clear. Illmatic seems simply to have defended fellow mafia, target at townie and TheGreen hasn't read the game so votes for townie because he's scum. (Probably) So, yeah. My vote stands as it is. But we need to organize our votes properly. We need to determine an order in which to lynch. So I'll switch my vote. Only because I'm helping lynch scum and helping the town, that way Deku Shroom is going to be lynched, hopefully.

Jake, read back or read Viral's post. I claimed as Lenzo and passed the colour test, so basically you are voting for someone who has proved townie.

Unvote: illmatic
Vote: Deku Shroom

Tally:
Pocket Asian - 2 (MikauIncarnate, green goron)
Deku Shroom- 2 (Viral Maze, Meego7)
Meego7 -1 (TheGreen)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, TreeHuggerPanda, Gonzo, Celeboy

green goron

Best of the Gorons

She isn't scum, Jake >_>

Deku Shroom
Illmatic
Gonzo
MikauIncarnate

You make a good point. Dekushroom was the third one to vote for Caeda and in a lynch mafia tend to vote towards the middle of the lynch. The only thing is that Raindrop voted for him out of the blue for no reasoning. So was it to convince us that when she flipped mafia that we'll assume she voted for a town or was she trying to draw suspicion off herself?

Unvote
Vote: Dekushroom

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
You make a good point. Dekushroom was the third one to vote for Caeda and in a lynch mafia tend to vote towards the middle of the lynch. The only thing is that Raindrop voted for him out of the blue for no reasoning. So was it to convince us that when she flipped mafia that we'll assume she voted for a town or was she trying to draw suspicion off herself?

Unvote
Vote: Dekushroom

Hm. Ironic that you should criticize Deku Shroom for voting third, then be the first person to vote. Honestly, my vot on Pocky was only to get him to post more legitimately, which he is pretty much doing now.

Unvote: Pocket Asian

I'm not entirely sure if I want to join this lynch on Deku Shroom. I'm going to have to go back and look at his posts.

Tally:
Deku Shroom- 3 (Viral Maze, Meego7, green goron)
Meego7 -1 (TheGreen)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, TreeHuggerPanda, Gonzo, Celeboy, MikauIncarnate

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Fine
Unvote: Meego7
Vote: DekuShroom

This game seems way more systematic than any game I have ever experienced. Like a chess game or something.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Vote: Deku Shroom

Evidence-

Vote: No Vote

y vote for no vote when day one isn't over?:(

I'll still hold off on my vote. I won't bandwagon when it's not necessary, and when I'm atleast not 60% sure.

When you vote, you should be 100% sure of your vote, not like a 60% of your vote or a 70%, you need 100%. A solid 100% on your vote.

Vote: Cadea

Voting for Cadea, in other words, bandwagoning... hmmmmmm...

That's my story n I'm stickin to it. Call me scum if ya want, but I can assure you that I'm not.

How can you assure us that you aren't if you're scum?:right:

Vote: Celeboy

You never seem to have your own opinion on most things and just follow something that's somewhat popular, and always seem to play it safe, or have so far. Seems scummish to me.

Well... it's called laziness...

Scum list: Mainly just Meego.

No reasoning?:(

Tally:
Deku Shroom- 5 (Viral Maze, Meego7, green goron, TheGreen, TreeHuggerPanda)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Gonzo, Celeboy, MikauIncarnate

Takes 6 to Majority Lynch. Day Ends in ~10 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom