• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Thanks for that. To clarify what I meant: I don't necessarily think that Zelda_8 is innocent, but, based on the evidence that has been brought against her, I don't think there's anything to prove that she's mafia. (Well there goes my whole 'no person is mafia twice in a row' theory.)

Celeboy - 2 (Raindrop14, DekuShroom)

Zelda_8 - 1 (Meego7)

Viral Maze - 1 (MikauIncarnate)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, Illmatic, green goron, Zelda_8 TreeHuggerPanda, Elfen, Viral Maze, Gonzo, TheGreen, Celeboy

With 14 alive it takes 8 to majority lynch

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
First, you say that Zelda_8 is scum, like it's a definite thing. Then, you turn around and ask me why I thought she was innocent yesterday. In response to that question, it's because the 'overanalysis post' that everybody was so worked up about really didn't seem anything like the one in the last game.
I said she's innocent... =/
So you think she's innocent because you don't agree with the argument about her 'over-analysis post'?

Thanks for that. To clarify what I meant: I don't necessarily think that Zelda_8 is innocent, but, based on the evidence that has been brought against her, I don't think there's anything to prove that she's mafia. (Well there goes my whole 'no person is mafia twice in a row' theory.)

You posted otherwise earlier:

Now that I'm here, I agree with jedizora that Zelda8 is innocent. The overanalysis post in question from last game seems a lot more centered on specific people, whereas the one in this game is mainly pointing out things about everybody. That's just my take anyway.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
That was a day ago. That was also before I had holes poked through my theory. Now I'm more of a neutral stance towards her. Regarding the earlier "you said she was scum thing", that was just a typo.

EBWODP:
It's interesting how you don't even address my vote on you in your post. Trying to draw suspicion off yourself maybe?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Would you like me to address your vote?
I don't disagree with your reasoning; going with your gut, but one vote won't kill me.

Viral Maze said:
So you think she's innocent because you don't agree with the argument about her 'over-analysis post'?

MikauIncarnate said:

You posted otherwise earlier:
MikauIncarnate said:
Now that I'm here, I agree with jedizora that Zelda8 is innocent. The overanalysis post in question from last game seems a lot more centered on specific people, whereas the one in this game is mainly pointing out things about everybody. That's just my take anyway.
MikauIncarnate said:
That was a day ago. That was also before I had holes poked through my theory. Now I'm more of a neutral stance towards her. Regarding the earlier "you said she was scum thing", that was just a typo.
So what you're saying is that you can take away your thoughts of someone's innocence just because it was a day ago and a theory was disproved, but when Viral Maze takes off his suspicion of zelda_8 from two days earlier because of valid evidence, he appears as scum?

I fail to see the logic in that.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
So what you're saying is that you can take away your thoughts of someone's innocence just because it was a day ago and a theory was disproved, but when Viral Maze takes off his suspicion of zelda_8 from two days earlier because of valid evidence, he appears as scum?

I fail to see the logic in that.

Wait what? I fail to see the logic in what you just said. Please elaborate.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Sooo what do you think is the 3rd role player

Probably survivor

When someone flips town rereading their posts could be helpful

Based on the results of last night, we eather have a serial killer and a roleblocker that blocked the mafia or the Sk, or no serial killer, or a docter and SK.I Don't have any body in mind for lynching Currently.

On Day 2 he didn't know who to lynch so he probably investigated a townie night 1

I feel like one of the only ones that thinks Zelda_8 is town. She was over analizing, and your gut instincts aren't going to help us lynch scum. If you manage to convince the whole town to vote for zelda_8, it will help the mafia lynch townies. Which is not something we need.

zelda_8 was the only person he defended so there is a chance that he investigated her and found her townie.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Also, THP should post more. TheGreen too.
lolhi

Sorry, I have a project due today and I had trouble justifying using the interwebs for pleasure.

Here I am.

Vote: MikauIncarnate

He keeps flip flopping his opinions around so that he doesn't upset anyone or bring too much attention to himself, but is still trying to stand his ground so he doesn't look like a limp fish when someone pressures him.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
This was just an RVS because you haven't been posting much lately, I'll most likely change my vote later but I want to see more of your posts. If no one posts then you can't find scumtell in people, so (most likely) the quiet ones are going to be mafia because they don't want the town finding possible scumtell in their posts, or they just want to lay low.

Oh, ok, fair enough. I'll just try to be a bit more active then >:]

I find it odd that MikauIncarnate does seem to switch back and forth on his views of zelda_8 depending on who he is talking to. I think zelda_8 is not scum for the same reason posted earlier, that she was possibly investigated on by jedizora on the first night.
IGMEOY: MikauIncarnate

I really wish we knew what kind of third party role there was, because it seems like the most common would be the SK, and thats what we all assumed. Looking at the description for all the other different possible roles and most seem a little pointless in my opinion. I just wish I knew what we were dealing with. Atleast it appears they do not have nightkill abilities, so all we need to do is knock out the mafia.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
In my opinion, Pocket Asian is acting odd, I'm not sure if that is how he always plays, but he is kind of refusing to answer MikauIncarnate's Question:

Wait what? I fail to see the logic in what you just said. Please elaborate.

I fail to see how you couldn't understand that :right:

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you rephrase it please, because right now I can't address your post, because I don't know what you mean.

Like I said, he might always do this, but to me it looks like he's hiding something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom