• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tally:

Caeda – 3 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, jedizora, Zelda_8, TreeHuggerPanda, Caeda, Elfen, Raindrop14, Viral Maze, Gonzo, MikauIncarnate, Celeboy

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay based on what other people have said and my own suspiceons I think Caeda is possibly scum. I reread the posts from yesterday (didn't find much) and found this:

Okay, I've decided to change my vote after analyzing some of the other posts.

Unvote: no lynch
Vote: Toboe

Why she/he switched his/her vote so fast no one knows. I know you said that you reread the posts made by Toboe, but seeing the way Toboe was posting I think you would notice her scummy act when you first read the posts.

IGMEOY: Caeda

Jedizora

:right:
Looking back on the nightkill, I have been able to narrow who killed Dracomajora to two sorces: Vigilante or SK(again, if there is one) He didn't upset many people, so mafia is out of the equation. And seeing as how the only feasible choice for SK is tingle(remember, he was in windfall jail. We don't know what happened to land him in there) and lets face it; hanging is not a tingle thing. I think we can say that this was a vigalte thing. Looking again, I highley doubt that Green Goron is Vigalante. His posts seem to say this. Was suspicion pushed dracomajora by anyone besides green goron? Not that I can tell. So, I don't think looking at others posts that involve dracomajora will help us much.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Looking back on the nightkill, I have been able to narrow who killed Dracomajora to two sorces: Vigilante or SK(again, if there is one) He didn't upset many people, so mafia is out of the equation. And seeing as how the only feasible choice for SK is tingle(remember, he was in windfall jail. We don't know what happened to land him in there) and lets face it; hanging is not a tingle thing. I think we can say that this was a vigalte thing. Looking again, I highley doubt that Green Goron is Vigalante. His posts seem to say this. Was suspicion pushed dracomajora by anyone besides green goron? Not that I can tell. So, I don't think looking at others posts that involve dracomajora will help us much.

This really doesn't make any sense to me. I don't get how this can't be a Mafia kill, and I'm not sure how the only feasable choice for SK is Tingle... Just because he didn't seem to upset many people doesn't mean that they couldn't have agreed to kill him.

Jedizora

This really doesn't make any sense to me. I don't get how this can't be a Mafia kill, and I'm not sure how the only feasable choice for SK is Tingle... Just because he didn't seem to upset many people doesn't mean that they couldn't have agreed to kill him.

I'm just saying there were sevral more feasable choices for nightkills.(and about the timgle thing, I'm only talking if there is a SK; and he's the only person I could think of for SK), such as zelda_8, or Viral maze. Nightkilling can be a lot easier for mafia when there are sevral people that have accused a lot of people so that you can't pinpoint who they are.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Okay based on what other people have said and my own suspiceons I think Caeda is possibly scum. I reread the posts from yesterday (didn't find much) and found this:

Why she/he switched his/her vote so fast no one knows. I know you said that you reread the posts made by Toboe, but seeing the way Toboe was posting I think you would notice her scummy act when you first read the posts.

IGMEOY: Caeda

Welll again, first day RVS, Just going with the crowd... People do that ... Know that for experience.. Literally, They just voted casue everyone else was voting me D:

Edit Because of Double post.

Also, just the random switch of vote really wont bring much uproar, i mean what about all his other post or her. Did he/she say anything else that really calls for a eye on some one, but then again, you can never be to cautious, nor to suspicious of people

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Welll again, first day RVS, Just going with the crowd... People do that ... Know that for experience.. Literally, They just voted casue everyone else was voting me D:

Edit Because of Double post.

Also, just the random switch of vote really wont bring much uproar, i mean what about all his other post or her. Did he/she say anything else that really calls for a eye on some one, but then again, you can never be to cautious, nor to suspicious of people

I will assume this is because of inexperience. Firstly, not many people followed first day RVS, only some. And this is known as bandwagoning, which occurs frequently in mafia games because townies agree someone is acting suspicious and it gives the mafia chance to sneak in and make themselves seem less suspicious. Also, in that other mafia game everybody voted for you because you were suspicious...not just because everyone else did. Thirdly, that last part doesn't make much sense...

EBWODP

I've re read that last part and because it has no quote I am unsure but it sounds like you may be trying to protect Caeda, which means...possibly you are both scum and you have just tried to turn the attention from her and I've spotted it...But then again, I'm not saying that's exactly what it is, but until you both defend yourselves, that is an assumption I could be willing to make judging by the behavoir of you both.

I've re read that last part and because it has no quote I am unsure but it sounds like you may be trying to protect Caeda, which means...possibly you are both scum and you have just tried to turn the attention from her and I've spotted it...But then again, I'm not saying that's exactly what it is, but until you both defend yourselves, that is an assumption I could be willing to make judging by the behavoir of you both.

That was my first impression on it too, a lot of what are in Elfen's posts' make it seem like he is scum, and now it looks like he could possibly be trying to protect Caeda. However I still don't feel a strong enough suspicion to place a vote against him, because, like others have posted, it could be just newbie behavior. In the mean time though, IGMEOY: Elfen.

I don't think we should rule out the mafia right away on this nightkill, because like you stated in a later post, Nightkilling can be a lot easier for mafia when there are sevral people that have accused a lot of people so that you can't pinpoint who they are.
It could have been the mafia, and being the first night, they didn't want any fingers pointed at them. And the only post that Dracomajora made was voting against Green Goron. It could be possible that the mafia, or possibly a third party, picked him off to try and frame Green Goron. However that still doesn't really give us any good leads on who killed him, and why.

You could be right with it being a vigilante or SK, but we probably shouldn't throw mafia out as a possibility.

Last edited:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
You said that you don't like him calling the shots and leading the whole game but then you follow his lead and vote for Caeda just because he does
IGMEOY:TheGreen

Erm, I was trying make a joke out of it. I acknowledge Caeda's suspicion when I directly confronted Viral by voting for Toboe when he said not to. If i really was just making a decision based on what Viral said then why would I have drawn attention to it by putting the text in a small font or putting it in there at all

I made my suspicion of Caeda quite clear before the last night period:
Erm, why are we listening to you? I find that suspicous as well, but you can't just call stuff like that, bro.
Also, Caeda is quite suspicious and she'd be a great candidate for someone to investigate or target or something.
I don't see how that is misleading at all. I didn't see the point in letting Viral call the shots, so I didn't let him >_>

The Green is actually quite suspicious because of what Green Goron said in his last post. His behavior hasn't been reasonable either. By not reasonable, I mean random or suspicious.
Not random at all.

Here he votes no lynch to save himself when he was not much in danger at all. I've also mentioned this in my first post.

Then his second post after that, he changes his vote.
Do i not explain myself in these posts? The first I say it's just for protection, and when I'm no longer in danger I remove it. Basic logic.

Then more and more people start voting Toboe, and in his next post, he does the same.
I addressed this above, and green goron already mentioned it. Stop parroting.

And then finally, this post, which was his next post, he follows VM and votes Caeda. We don't know whether VM is Mafia or town, so we can't just follow VM blindly like that. The Green seems suspicious to me. His actions seem quite scummy, but more Newbie scum, and I doubt TheGreen is new to Mafia, so I'm not sure what to think of him. I'll just leave it as this:

FoS: The Green

No offence The Green, but I don't think that you're telling the truth. It's more of a 'hurry and vote Toboe so a townie will be lynched' than a 'I don't want to listen to you' to me. I just find that as an excuse for voting Toboe when you found me more suspicious... or maybe it's just me... And how could you not know who posted what in Mafia? You've got to know that at least if you want to play this game.

No offense taken, but clearly you don't understand the danger of letting someone monopolize the scum hunt. I did find you mores suspicious, but there was a greater long term danger, which was letting someone lead the scum hunt, and even then I found Caeda more suspicious that you, but again, greater of two evils.

Anyway, I've explained myself, not going to bother with it anymore.

Caeda is suspicious and my vote stands.

EBWODP
Also, just vote already :P There are enough players at this point that it's not dangerous.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
zelda_8 is acting very similarly to how she did in the last game, and in that one she was mafia. She isn't listening/reading posts properly etc. As stated above by TheGreen. So from past posts and such...

IGMEOY: zelda_8, Elfen, Caeda.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
This sounds like he/she is trying to be silly and not sound suspicious because she/he is nervous that someone will find out that there mafia/SK/Vig/Poisiner. It could just be a newb mistake of being a nervous town not wanting to get lynched but I'm going to put it down as an IGMEOY: Elfen

I understand where you're going at, but tbh, I don't find that really like 'nervous' behavior, but then again, it depends on how you interpret the post and everyone has different interpretations ;)

ummm How does this infer of anything to do with the game

It does actually. If someone's acting nervous, then chances are there're Mafia.

And I won't even bother to reply to PA's post. My suspicion on him still stands.

Need to get caught up:P

IGMEOY: zelda_8

zelda_8- This post

But with the ability to catch all of this information on day one is crazy. I don't think even Jo could pick up this much. Know something?

All I know is that I'm a VT :silent:

And I bet that if BSR tries hard enough, she can pick up three times as much as I did on my first post ;) If you guys got a problem with my posting, then... well, that's strange. You don't want me to share my thoughts, now do you?

Zelda_8: What do you think of jedizora and mikau? Innocent.. or?

I would make an analysis about them and state my thoughts but not today since I've got a lot of homework, but just one question; why did you choose both of them out of everyone else? And another question; why ask me?

I haven't played WW, so I can't help you guys with this, but I suggest trying to figure out which characters from WW are Mafia so that we know who the Mafia killed in the nightkills by their powers/techniques. What I suggest even more is trying to find out who's Mafia :P

I know that you're suspicious of Elfen for this, but I'm not afraid of saying that I agree with him. What Caeda did defiantly calls for something in between and IGMEOY and FoS, but defiantly not a vote in my opinion. Maybe an FoS because of her inactivity, but I don't think we should vote someone just because of one post.

The Green is actually quite suspicious because of what Green Goron said in his last post. His behavior hasn't been reasonable either. By not reasonable, I mean random or suspicious.

Not random at all.

Here he votes no lynch to save himself when he was not much in danger at all. I've also mentioned this in my first post.

Then his second post after that, he changes his vote.

Do i not explain myself in these posts? The first I say it's just for protection, and when I'm no longer in danger I remove it. Basic logic.

I don't think that you read my first post completely. You were hardly in any danger. That's what's suspicious ;)

Then more and more people start voting Toboe, and in his next post, he does the same.

I addressed this above, and green goron already mentioned it. Stop parroting.

:dry: Clearly you weren't even reading the post you are quoting. I was talking about you voting Toboe, not Caeda.

You said that you don't like him calling the shots and leading the whole game but then you follow his lead and vote for Caeda just because he does
IGMEOY:TheGreen

And then finally, this post, which was his next post, he follows VM and votes Caeda. We don't know whether VM is Mafia or town, so we can't just follow VM blindly like that. The Green seems suspicious to me. His actions seem quite scummy, but more Newbie scum, and I doubt TheGreen is new to Mafia, so I'm not sure what to think of him. I'll just leave it as this:

FoS: The Green

No offence The Green, but I don't think that you're telling the truth. It's more of a 'hurry and vote Toboe so a townie will be lynched' than a 'I don't want to listen to you' to me. I just find that as an excuse for voting Toboe when you found me more suspicious... or maybe it's just me... And how could you not know who posted what in Mafia? You've got to know that at least if you want to play this game.

No offense taken, but clearly you don't understand the danger of letting someone monopolize the scum hunt. I did find you mores suspicious, but there was a greater long term danger, which was letting someone lead the scum hunt, and even then I found Caeda more suspicious that you, but again, greater of two evils.

Anyway, I've explained myself, not going to bother with it anymore.

Caeda is suspicious and my vote stands.

I do understand the full danger of that, TheGreen. One person leading the town is a very bad thing, but I still have a feeling that you're lying about that. I mean, suddenly voting Toboe just because someone told everyone to wait and while you have 2 other suspicious people in mind; me and Caeda but you still vote for Toboe, it just seems really strange. Doesn't make sense to me.

zelda_8 is acting very similarly to how she did in the last game, and in that one she was mafia. She isn't listening/reading posts properly etc. As stated above by TheGreen. So from past posts and such...

IGMEOY: zelda_8, Elfen, Caeda.

If you seriously think that my posts are the same as last BM game, then clearly you aren't playing too much attention. There's a lot of differences. I'm sure you will notice if you reread all my posts in both games ;)

Ok, this post ended up bigger than I expected it to be... agian... -.- Oh well.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I haven't played WW, so I can't help you guys with this, but I suggest trying to figure out which characters from WW are Mafia so that we know who the Mafia killed in the nightkills by their powers/techniques. What I suggest even more is trying to find out who's Mafia :P

We already know which characters are mafia, the killer bees: Ivan (Godfather), Jin (Strongman?), Jun-Roberto, and Jan. Ivan's the godfather cause he's the leader of them, and Jin as strongman was pretty much a total guess (He hangs out behind the bomb shop... maybe it's right?).

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
We already know which characters are mafia, the killer bees: Ivan (Godfather), Jin (Strongman?), Jun-Roberto, and Jan. Ivan's the godfather cause he's the leader of them, and Jin as strongman was pretty much a total guess (He hangs out behind the bomb shop... maybe it's right?).

Oh... I thought that BSR just came up with that name to give the Mafia another name too :P Guess I was wrong :xd:

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I will assume this is because of inexperience. Firstly, not many people followed first day RVS, only some. And this is known as bandwagoning, which occurs frequently in mafia games because townies agree someone is acting suspicious and it gives the mafia chance to sneak in and make themselves seem less suspicious. Also, in that other mafia game everybody voted for you because you were suspicious...not just because everyone else did. Thirdly, that last part doesn't make much sense...

EBWODP

Yeah i know i was bringing suspicion onto myself... i couldnt help it D: i was wired on sugar... But this time around, i have not defended no one yet :/ ANd to be honest i have been completely oblivious to this Caeda person o_O i havent seen her on D: or not paying enough attention. Im going to do that now o.o Well fine be wary of me :/ i can be wary of you to see eh :/

Also How was i ever acting nervous D :< i was just simply confused on the day rule thingy >:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom