• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok but everyone just ignored kirino's question lol

@Lumine any thoughts on anything? like kirino asked, how do you feel about no lynches? have any thoughts on anyone yet?

I haven't really read into much of the game because of rl stuff and playing in other games, so haven't got a strong opinion, but will get to that after this post.

No lynches aren't good because they don't give us any information to use for the next day. One can argue that it gives time for PRs to work, but it's better to lynch someone on D1 to gain information and to find where people stand.

Here's what I think at the moment.

I don't think Kirino's a wolf because I don't think a wolf would encourage, much less talk, about no-lynching. Suggesting it could urge a no-lynch and it doesn't benefit them in aiming for chaos and confusion to fuel mislynches. Arguably, it could be used to mask "contribution", but that's too lame a move for wolves to do.

I'm also townreading Rubik because I like his take on the cop cover matter and this contribution seems fairly town-ish to me.

Other than that, probably the only thing that seems off to me is YIGAhim's vote on Kirino. It seems like a very shallow reason to vote and could probably just an aim to mislynch.

Vote: YIGAhim

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Scum. Not even kidding. Scum. No one says this as town. We are beyond this.

I feel like Kirino asking about no lynches is being blown out of proportion. It's not really a scum tell, as multiple people have done it as either alignment. This is the first game Kirino has played in a while and his first time playing with most people here. So asking about people's thoughts on lynching isn't necessarily a bad thing when you're not familiar with what the consensus is. The thing is, people calling it scummy is turning it into a thing when others could just explain that most generally agree that a day 1 lynch is a good thing and go on with it. Tbh, calling it scummy seems like reaching for something easy to call someone out on.

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
fused_shadows - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
LittleGumball - 2 (Doc, LittleGumball)
Kirino - 2 (fused_shadows, YIGAhim)
Stormageden747 - 1 (Moe the Moblin)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Lumine - 1 (Pendio)
YIGAhim - 1 (Lumine)

Yet to Vote: Stormageden747, Minish_Link, PancakeSamurai

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Saturday, June 2nd, at 10:00 PM Central Time.

funnier6

Courage~
I feel like Kirino asking about no lynches is being blown out of proportion. It's not really a scum tell, as multiple people have done it as either alignment. This is the first game Kirino has played in a while and his first time playing with most people here. So asking about people's thoughts on lynching isn't necessarily a bad thing when you're not familiar with what the consensus is. The thing is, people calling it scummy is turning it into a thing when others could just explain that most generally agree that a day 1 lynch is a good thing and go on with it. Tbh, calling it scummy seems like reaching for something easy to call someone out on.
I do agree it’s weird but since idk how to read Kirino anyway I don’t really have a problem with it. It does seem like town Yiga to me though.

Do you think you could possibly vote somewhere Minish? Not necessarily break the tie I’d just like to get more real votes out there so I’ll have something to argue with lol.

@LittleGumball could you unvote yourself please?

@Stormageden747 why aren’t you voting anybody.

@Pendio have you given all your thoughts so far? And are you content keeping your vote on Lumine?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I do agree it’s weird but since idk how to read Kirino anyway I don’t really have a problem with it. It does seem like town Yiga to me though.

Do you think you could possibly vote somewhere Minish? Not necessarily break the tie I’d just like to get more real votes out there so I’ll have something to argue with lol.

Tbh, I'm still trying to decide who I want to vote. Since I don't really like voting until I feel like someone's done something scummy I can vote them for. However, most of the discussion so far has been throwing me off. Like I disagreed with Moe's plan, but don't think he was scummy for it. And I really didn't like Yiga's post saying Kirino is scum, but it's Yiga and his usual posts so he's probably town this time. I dunno, no one is standing out because, as frustrating as some of these discussions have been, none of it seems AI to me.

It is a little weird though that there are still some rvs votes when I feel like discussion has been serious for a while now. So I'll probably keep an eye on some of those people.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio have you given all your thoughts so far? And are you content keeping your vote on Lumine?

It's so early in the game still so I haven't really got a lot of thoughts to give. I've shared everything that's been on my mind so far and I intend to keep doing that. Clearly my vote on Lumine was placed during the RVS, but seeing as I have no legit suspicions or reasons to vote elsewhere I'll leave my vote as it is for now. Most of the time that's how my day ones go (last game being an exception).

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
@Doc lurking a lot, the latter of which I'd like to hear some thoughts from in particular.

I'm a lurker. Its' what I do.

So far, I haven't seen anything that screams towny or scum to me. A lot of the past 10 pages was about the cop cover idea, and I don't think anyone's thoughts on that matter can be used to determine alignment. Other than that, Kirino's question about no lynching definitely got way more attention than I think it needed.

No-lynches will almost always be mentioned Day 1. Iirc, no lynches have been brought up in every game for the past few months, and it's almost always just different beliefs in the value of no lynches. I don't think mafia in recent games have ever proposed a no lynch. That's not to say Kirino is a town lean, I just think that discussing no lynches isn't a scummy action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom