• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Well the question was do you really find nothing in the nine pages we have worth talking about? Cause I kinda find it hard to believe you don’t. Literally nothing to say on anything or anyone?

Nothing. I will say I was very confused for a while because Storm confirmed in the sign up thread so I thought they were in the game and then people kept talking about Storma and I was like why did they put the a there that weird and then it took me a while to figure out they were talking about Stormageden, so that was fun.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Scum. Not even kidding. Scum. No one says this as town. We are beyond this.

Invite

Vote kirino

Honestly I don't understand what you're saying here, Yiga. Just because they analyzed a typical ratio to find out our odds of hitting scum? I don't see anything scummy about it.

Proposing a no lynch isn't something a scum would often do. As scum want as little town as possible of course.

Do you have anything else to explain your vote for Kirino?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'm honestly glad that I'm being suspected, since at least people are talking about something.

Let's assume I'm Mafia: what was I trying to do by asking people what they thought of a no lynch?
"Contributing"

I like yiga
can't say anything about his alignment but darn if he doesn't know how to play a good game of TWG
What is TWG, and was that sarcastic?

Honestly I don't understand what you're saying here, Yiga. Just because they analyzed a typical ratio to find out our odds of hitting scum? I don't see anything scummy about it.

Proposing a no lynch isn't something a scum would often do. As scum want as little town as possible of course.

Do you have anything else to explain your vote for Kirino?
No. It is an empty contribution that I and others have called people out on many a time. Do they never learn? No.

For the record: I will always suspect those who ask opinions on, or suggest no lunches unless it it a very special situation.

Really. I am tired of it

Kirino

Tatakae
I'd like to note that I never actually advocated for a no lynch. Ask anyone here and they'll tell you that I've always opposed it vehemently. With that in mind, the reason I asked what others thought of it was to see who if anyone would support the idea, and then disagree with and probably suspect them. Which would have the effect of both creating discussion and quickly getting over the usually inevitable no lynch debate.

Also, I've noticed Fused and especially @Doc lurking a lot, the latter of which I'd like to hear some thoughts from in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom