• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battle Video Share Thread

OK, I think I'll share some battle Videos.

NHAG-WWWW-WWW5-7FLL

This was the first time I used Mega Houndoom. I Initially forgot about it's Mega Ability and took on 3 legendaries.

FLYW-WWWW-WWW5-SLJH

I lost this battle, but I think I held my own pretty well.

2QQW-WWWW-WWW5-SLJC

I personally thought this was an impressive battle.

7YHW-WWWW-WWW5-SZAW

A pretty amusing battle and over under 5 turns. It just goes to show that legendaries aren't always superior.

D8KG-WWWW-WWW5-TSVS

Quite a long battle and ended up "drawing". I won this battle due to my Pokémon's Ability.

EVHW-WWWW-WWW5-TS17

I only one this battle due to pure dumb luck. Praise Helix I guess...

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
6DVG-WWWW-WWW6-YLRT

Here is a display of very poor sportsmanship on my opponent's part. If you're going to lose a battle, give it your all through to the end and go down in dignity, don't pull the plug on the match and take the ball home with you.

(also here's an excellent way to turn Greninja's prime gimmick against him!)

Last edited:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
How was I supposed to win?

VK7W-WWWW-WWW6-YUVP

Unfortunately for you, you ran across someone who likes to spam all-legendaries, including Darkrai the king of annoyance. You put up a valiant effort, but unless you did the same sort of thing he did there really wasn't much you could do. (I mock-battled him, and I just barely scraped a victory against him, and I know for a fact the AI uses stupid strategies too, so I would most likely get curb-stomped by him IRL.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom