• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The event is over, so time to put this year's Christmas graphics in here.

wza2awLC_o.png
uf5DicUm_o.png

WpQtPTon_o.png

I was really happy that Paya had official art in Creating a Champion, so I had to use it for something. I thought putting a Korok on her arm would be cute. The korok was from Wind Waker, though, so I had to thin its outline and rebuild the colors so that it would match with Paya's art style better, and I had to put a shadow under it so it would look like it was part of the picture, too. Doing all that was probably the hardest part. I couldn't find any BotW korok art that I liked as much as that WW one, so... had to make due.

Also, here's a new one now that Christmas is over.

s7cyTBH1_o.png

I really love the new Classic Mode mural. I took a screenshot of my favorite section of it and put my favorite parts of it together. I tried to make it look fiery to keep with the mural's aesthetic. I like how it came out.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
1VhXpmD2_o.png

I was super excited for Rune Factory and I wanted to make something with Forte, my favorite character in the series, and then I remembered I still hadn't done anything with this Lucina render yet like I wanted to either so I thought, let's kill two birds with one stone. They look good together. I think they would be friends.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Az would you mind making me a banner?
If yes then I need a signature with fighting pokémon symbol at the back round, Machamp at the centre along with Hitmon Lee, Hitmon top, Primeape, Hitmon chan, Pangoro, Sawk and Toxicroak
At the bottom "It ain't about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit"
Don't make it too large. It's for Bulbagarden forums
Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom