• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
5riCeAQY_o.png

Made this for IzuOcha Week Day 2: Tag Team

I hear you're a fan of MHA. Would you mind making me a decent Dark Shadow Avatar?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It pleases me that you are still wholesome and making graphics.
I think you were the one who inspired me to start making them in the first place back in the day so that means a lot coming from you!

I spent the past four days editing screenshots I took of Linkle from the HW cutscenes so that her tunic is blue, like the Champion's Tunic. I made four, and thus made 4 icons. I may use the full sized renders for something else later maybe. I'm pretty proud of how they came out, Linkle looks great in blue.

5fLUpwXA_o.png
DGbRzFH3_o.png

enH8LaHB_o.png
SLBnU1Wf_o.png

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I always liked you as a member but you've also grown a lot to me as a writer and you also have been a great graphical artist so...I'm going to ask you...can you make me a siggy with Wobbuffet, Lucario and Hoopa? I want to have a siggy made by you ;) Text : only your name with the copyright tag so everybody knows it's made by you ;)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I always liked you as a member but you've also grown a lot to me as a writer and you also have been a great graphical artist so...I'm going to ask you...can you make me a siggy with Wobbuffet, Lucario and Hoopa? I want to have a siggy made by you ;) Text : only your name with the copyright tag so everybody knows it's made by you ;)
Thats really nice of you to say! Tbh I don't take sig requests because I can barely get myself to sit down and make my own sigs lol. But idk, I was thinking of making a new one soon so I may try and make you one too while I'm at it. Uh... whenever that will be.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thats really nice of you to say! Tbh I don't take sig requests because I can barely get myself to sit down and make my own sigs lol. But idk, I was thinking of making a new one soon so I may try and make you one too while I'm at it. Uh... whenever that will be.
Don't feel forced! I'm not getting mad at you if you're not able to do it. The last thing I wanna do is to force you. That doesn't make me like your work any less ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom