• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here's a few more graphics I've made recently.

Let's begin with a Hyouka themed signature.
LifeistooShort-1.png

This was my first successful attempt at using the fade-out tool. I managed to make Chitanda fade into the background like that, giving the impression that Houtaro was thinking about her. I was so proud of this one. I had used it for several weeks. I was very happy with it... until Wolf Sage pointed out that I had misspelled "Someone" as "Somone". :mellow: I still can't believe that typo went unnoticed for such a long time.

Next up is an avatar of Kirito from Sword Art Online.
15mEy

I basically took the picture of Kirito and Pina and removed Pina. Personally I think it looks better now.

Next is an avatar of Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail.
15mGH

I liked this one at first, but I grew to dislike it not long after I switched to it. I don't think his face is centered in the picture very well. I guess you could say the angle bugs me. I didn't feel like bothering to fix it, though.

Finally, we have my most recent signature. It's a cross-over sig of Asuna Yuuki (left) from Sword Art Online and Eru Chitanda (right) from Hyouka.
KeepYourHeartOpen.png

I am pretty proud of this one. The background is one thing I'm not entirely thrilled about, though, so I might end up remaking it with a different background. I dunno, I guess it's just a little too flashy for me... But I still think it came out well.

EDIT: I ended up remaking my last signature after all. Personally, I like it a lot better now.
15o0b

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love your siggy, Azure! It is rather beautiful if I may say so myself. Like you said, though, the background does need a little more work so it'll flow better (not sure what i mean by that) but otherwise, it's just great! Keep 'em coming! :yes:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This post is in honor of the anime Hyouka, which had it's final episode yesterday. I decided to make an avatar/signature combo in commemoration of this amazing anime.

This is the avatar, which is of Houtaro Oreki. The Japanese text in the bottom left corner is the logo for Hyouka.
15ZEs

This is the signature. It contains the characters Houtaro Oreki (left) and Eru Chitanda (right). I added a fade-out of Houtaro and Eru onto a picture of the final scene of the final episode. I added the Hyouka logo, and the text at the bottom, "In Memory of the Classics Club", is a tribute to the anime. The four main characters, Houtaro Oreki, Eru Chitanda, Satoshi Fukube, and Mayaka Ibara, were in the Classics Club in their school. "In Memory of" is because the series is over, and I will never forget about this amazing story. I'll always remember it and cherish it.
15Tb6

Well, that's it for my appreciation/commemoration post. I hope you guys like these graphics. Tell me what you think about them!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New graphic! Yay! Have a look at my latest signature.
AlicizationMothersRosario.png

The characters featured are Kirito (left) as he appears on the cover of Sword Art Online Volume 9: Alicization Beginning, and Yuuki (right) as she appears on the cover of Sword Art Online Volume 7: Mother's Rosario. The text on the signature are, obviously, the names of the novel volumes.

This one was a particularly tough one to make, as I had to rebuild the blade of Kirito's axe and the end of the blade of Yuuki's sword all by hand, since they were cut off in the original pictures. Despite a lot of tedium and hard work, I am proud of the end result.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you guys like it. ^^

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New graphic! Whee! This is my freshly-made, brand-spankin' new signature:

StandStrong.png

Yet another Sword Art Online themed graphic. I'm proud of how this one came out. I also think "Stand Strong With The One You Love" was a fitting motto for this one. So, what do you guys think of it?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
New graphic! Whee! This is my freshly-made, brand-spankin' new signature:

StandStrong.png

Yet another Sword Art Online themed graphic. I'm proud of how this one came out. I also think "Stand Strong With The One You Love" was a fitting motto for this one. So, what do you guys think of it?
You are epic. This signature is epic. You are yourself epic.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New avatar. Whee.

1pTBR

The avatar is of Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka. I just love the bored expression on his face. It happens to be exactly the same expression I have when I'm in school. :P I also like it because it contradicts my usertitle. My usertitle is "Spreading Smiles", yet my avatar is frowning. Screw logic!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
New avatar. Whee.

1pTBR

The avatar is of Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka. I just love the bored expression on his face. It happens to be exactly the same expression I have when I'm in school. :P I also like it because it contradicts my usertitle. My usertitle is "Spreading Smiles", yet my avatar is frowning. Screw logic!

Looks super fabulous! Great work, Azu! Gotta <3 that expression...

Dan

New avatar. Whee.

1pTBR

I miss happy azure... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom