• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
back to rant, no one is going to care about this anyway, but Im tired of the way hks are ran, we're too slow without any progress, it's annoying, it's bit harsh, just too slow and i want something done about it

also where is the shoutbox, this board cannot survive without activity, the shoutbox provides that activity even tho it really doesn't

why does the staff not tell us stuff, this is mean, and slightly bit harsh

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i mom says i'm cute and i beleve her and she says i'm speshul snd i belevie her to[noparse]:)[/noparse]

( :hue: the )

um last night I had a dream that I was demoted, turns out it was a false dream, however if i lost my shizzle i think i would throw a fit then try to re-earn it...of course that would never happen but even so, big chocolate tears and all that jazz

also i'm about 75% done with my summer homework yay :party:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
also today i was playing codblops2 and i ran into these two black kids, i knew they were black because of their voices, and they said "With Ventus on our team we're unstoppable" and wow i just blazed through three matches with them and against them, it was great, and i honestly thought that i inspired some of the black community of america, it was great, i'm so glad to hear this and i can't stop posting like an nonenglish

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
my teecher ask me what i want to be wen i grrrow up and i tell I want to be amom :3

omg that was so cute, i cant believe it, that was so cute, and let me say that it was so cute, i hope you live a happy life, and remember to stay awaay from badt hings, it was good, i am so glad, however it is important to understand that that was so cute, yes

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
wow i had a dream last night that i was hanging with folks and some girls....then something happened i forgot what, then i woke up irl and turned my wii u on, but then i didn't get to play it bc i fell asleep, its ok, this site doesnt deserve me but pls put my articles up, shall i post no i shant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom