• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm damn sick of Dr.Boscono*****. I'm sick of that crap. How the **** is your exploding going to do ANY kind of damage to me? Huh? Huh?

So I'm at Skyline right now. And my sister just got back from cross country camp today, so I have to tell her about stuffs. So I'm like, "Molybdenum, Nintendo is breaking things."

And she's like, "that new game?"

and I'm like, "yes. they randomly decided there is two triforces."

and she was first like, "old and new triforce?" I shook my head. Then she was like, "let me guess... theres one in the light world and one in the dark world??" and she makes a fuunny face.

i pretend to shoot her and then she went, " i love how i hardly know anything about zelda amd guessed it"

oh butts, Molybdenum

Big Octo

=^)
i_just_wonder_what_ganon_s_up_to__by_universal_quantifier-d5udobv.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really am tired of a lot of ****ing people. People who drive people to the brink on purpose. ****s who like to start arguments where there really isn't a need. Rapists. Serial killers. Just why is the world full of idiots? Can't we live in peace without causing so much disaster and distress?

I really am tired of a lot of ****ing people. People who drive people to the brink on purpose. ****s who like to start arguments where there really isn't a need. Rapists. Serial killers. Just why is the world full of idiots? Can't we live in peace without causing so much disaster and distress?

I dunno. Ask GoD...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I dunno. Ask GoD...

Who is GoD? lol.

Anyway I'm still ranting here because I have absolutely nothing to do besides important shizzle. Anyway I'm sick of little erghs. Chocolate tastes too good for what it does to your teeth. I'm black. I have crooked teeth. I'm a whiny little ***** type (sorry Dan ;p).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom