• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Jon: Why don't you just take my hotel Luigi? 2 coins, *****! *****.
Arin: 2 coins!
Jon: Take my... Take my ****. Luigi... Yeah, yea, yea, take it all. Take it all from me.
Arin: Oh, I don't think you actually want him to...
Jon: Go to hell.
Arin: You shouldn't...
Jon: Literally go to hell. Literally go to hell though.
Arin: *laughs*
Jon: Although literally go to hell.
Arin: Alright, let's take my car. *makes car sounds*
Jon: AHH! It's hot in here! I don't like it! I want to go back to the place where it's warmer *mubbles*cooler!
Arin: *still making car noises*
Jon: Hey, you see that landmark? Hey, is that the st... Is that St-Stalactite Falls? Hey, Oh, Arin, there he is himself Lucifer. Hey, Lucy! Hey, you should come over sometime. Come over, have a few drinks, have a few laughs. I know we won't be needing the water heater though because everything you touch boils immediately.
Arin: *car noises get quieter*
Jon: Why did your... your car engine has become less...
Arin: I have 7 shifts in my car. I haven't reached them all yet. but we are going 270 miles per hour at the moment.
Jon: *laughs* OH MY GOD! *makes weird noises*
Arin: Jon, I don't like it here. Jon? Jon... Jon!?
Jon: It's me Skeleton Jon.
Arin: Jon!
Jon: What do you want!?
Arin: I just got a call from home, it's your turn in Mario Party. We have got to go. We got to exit hell.
Jon: Okay, okay, straight up. Arin. ve-vev-vev-vev....
Arin: What?
Jon: Wait...
Arin: No! You've gotta vev-vev-vev-vev 8 seconds from now. So, okay, are you ready?
Jon: Okay.
Arin: Okay.
Jon: Here we go.
Arin: Okay.
Jon: We're going back to the surface. We're going back to the furface!
Both. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jon: Hey, it's a picture like Space Mountain. Chicka-chicka-chick... Get it? *laughs*
Arin: I can see the sun.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I miss nature, with the pigs, & cow & all that sheep & stuff! I didn't think I'd miss it, but I do! Oh my gosh!
How sad, I wish, I wish I could just return to that...screw the nether though
Minecraft is twice as addicting once you get a new texture pack, i just wanna see my mideival door and realistic food :P I should take the clock texture out though, with it the clock is useless.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Arin: Here's you, here's you, alright here's you. I'm gonna do an impression of you, alright here's you. CHOO-CHOO! CHOO-CHOO! CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA. AUGH!!!! BOOM! (Arin makes explosion sounds)
(Jon's laughing)
Arin: MILLIONS ARE DEAD!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Jon: I want to take a girl to like, the Grand Canyon and, just, looking off the edge together "You're gorgeous to me." because of the gorge.
Arin: I want to take a girl to the Grand Canyon, **** her, and then throw her in.
Jon: *laughs*

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Jon: I want to take a girl to like, the Grand Canyon and, just, looking off the edge together "You're gorgeous to me." because of the gorge.
Arin: I want to take a girl to the Grand Canyon, **** her, and then throw her in.

Arin: *laughs*
Jon: Wooh! Wooh! I don't know if I feel so good anymore I think it's a little hot in here. (Can't understand the rest)
Arin: (makes a phone ringing sound) "Yes, hello." Hi, my psychiatrist...
Arin: "Yes, I keep telling you to call me Bill." Uh, I just had another one of those moments again. "Oh, the Grand Canyon fantasy?" Yeah, that one!
Arin: "Well that one's not so bad!"
Jon: (laughs) "I don't think that one's as bad as you murdering Jon."

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Arin: Welcome to Groomp Croomp. My name is Groomp and this is Jesus.
Arin: We're playing a video game. He's never done it before.
Jon: I'm ****ing idiot. And there we lost every single christian fan that we had.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
tumblr_mk2yiox9z81r7nhcao1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom