• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

207117_342910829132134_1243332006_n.jpg

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I have an itch on my leg and there are no physical signs of a rash or anything but it has persisted throughout the day. If I suddenly stop posting I've either died of a new type of cancer as a result of this itch or I have become supreme overlord of the world.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I hate Beyblade. And I hate it especially now that the dude with gray hair related one of the spinny thingies with waterbending of all things.
My little bros were watching Beyblade this morning, and I was watching it so that if the freakazoid with the squeaky voice and freakish white scarf messed up on something I could drive my bros crazy by saying "ha ha" for the next five minutes. Then I heard the dude with gray hair saying something about a Beyblade using Tai Chi.
My first words were: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A SPINNING TOP, AN INANIMATE OBJECT, TO USE MARTIAL ARTS.
Tai Chi is the form of martial arts that Waterbendng from the Avatar and Korra series is based off of.

Kirino

Tatakae