• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Naga

MUSICALITY!
i see you like watermelon cat. you changed your sig at least 3 times now that i can remember and the watermelon cat is still there.

i am angry cause probably each day of state testing(4 days)i bumped my the back of my leg just above my heel on the bar for the basket under my chair and now there is a big ugly bruise there and it hurts. on the upside i just came back from epic outdoor laser tag. LASER TAG FUN!!!!!!!!!! :D and i made a floating three story hotel in Minecraft. i feel so proud of myself. even though the floating hotel was dug out of the overhang and zombies keep finding ways onto it. i dont want to build a wall anywhere cause then i feel too closed in compared to the current state of the hotel, which is very open. i dont even have glass where the windows are. and the whole top is ringed with torches.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
its-time-to-stop-posting-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
i see you like watermelon cat. you changed your sig at least 3 times now that i can remember and the watermelon cat is still there.

That watermelon cat isn't leaving anytime soon. My love for that anime 'Eden of the East' and my love for the song that I quoted in my last banner is fading. I wanted something more exciting. Butttt... I have gotten some bad comments about it. Time to go back to the drawing board :/ I suck at making siggies... but I just don't want people wasting their time on me when I can make some myself... even if mine aren't good at all.

Anyways, this thread will not fade I hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom