• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Grey-Poupon-Dijon-Mustard_ED749474.jpg

Pardon me, but do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Herp derp, I am a nerd.

Seriously, I was even placed with Year 6's/5th graders last year. My IQ did drop with the average kids.

Then again, I was the one who missed a 3 mark question out and that could of gave me a 5A..... Damn I am stupid.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I was all college level in 4th grade, and then i was locked in a classroom with no windows, no recess, no contact with the outside world, nothing. Albuquerque public schools are hell. I am glad I moved back to Knoxville

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
In year 2/1st grade I got Level 3's. Years 4 and 5 level 5's, the highest you could get, and now on the SATS you can get level 6's. Teehee.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Rofl, it should be good. But seriously, I did 14 pages a week for my story and I did it about 3 days for first draft.
[video=youtube;MCbZ1h6RWac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=MCbZ1h6RWac[/video]

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, you might not even get it, if you listen to Vocaloid or watch something Japanese related, like "Lucky Star" which is my third favorite Anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom