• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask The Zelda Crew!

TP Link,Midna,The Happy Mask salesman,OOT Link,Romani,Fi,and Solro and King(OC) are here to answer your questions. Just designate who you're asking.

Notes:
(Btw,there may be a bit of shipping related stuff,as I ship TP Link/Midna and OOT Link/Romani(adult versions of course.And some other Links may appear for Comic relief,but they won't be the main focus.
Also,ask me anything as well...pretend I'm like an omnipotent leader(aka a Gamemod) of the characters or something like that. -.-))

Ask them anything!
:)

OOT Link:

"Oh...I Don't know how to take that.
Heh,as long as you're not one of this crazy Fangirls,right back at ya!:)

Tp Link:

"Who,me?
Ooh! A Pikachu!"

WW:

"No,she meant me! Everyone loves me!"

ALttP:
*hugs*

Hey Fi, Link (is SS present?), have you guys ever considered sparring together to better yourselves mutually? I imagine Link would get injured more easily between the two. Can Fi bandage Link up afterwards or would she accidentally make the cuts n scrapes worse?

Hey Fi, Link (is SS present?), have you guys ever considered sparring together to better yourselves mutually? I imagine Link would get injured more easily between the two. Can Fi bandage Link up afterwards or would she accidentally make the cuts n scrapes worse?
Fi:
Yes. We have tried that. Approximately 97.38% of the time,master had lost. To avoid anymore problems,we promptly discontinued. Instead we dowsed for a friendly Goron to spar with.

SS:
Yeah...Fi is ridiculously strong for such a weak looking thing.
I died.
A lot.

But she did fix me up after.

King: She would be able to heal his injuries,but not very frequently due to her powers being a bit to strong for a mortal body.
-----------
Link: Why Romani? Why not Malone? ;)
(Hint to the Huk)
Link:Hmm...I'm not quite sure. I guess I just spent a lot of time in Termina and was more acquainted with her. Now that you mention it,Malon is quite Kind and pretty too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom