• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you ok with making Link a customizable character?

I for one ain't the fan of it. It's kind of the thing that drove me away from Breath of the Wild at first. Him having blue clothing instead of green threw me off for a bit. And it's still kind of does. I accepted the change, but still find it off putting. However as the series go forward, I can see it being a natural evolutionary take. and I wouldn't personally mind it, if I'm being honest. It will just take me a while to get used to it though.

I for one ain't the fan of it. It's kind of the thing that drove me away from Breath of the Wild at first. Him having blue clothing instead of green threw me off for a bit. And it's still kind of does. I accepted the change, but still find it off putting. However as the series go forward, I can see it being a natural evolutionary take. and I wouldn't personally mind it, if I'm being honest. It will just take me a while to get used to it though.
Tbf, it's not the first time he's had a clothing change and you could get him back into green clothing in a couple of the older games.

TLoZ-blue and red ring
ALttP and MC-That one shirt I can't remember the name of rn.
LADX-Power of Defense/Attack
OOT-Goron and Zora Armor
TP-Zora and that stupid magic armor
WWHD-That stupid magic armor

Tbf, it's not the first time he's had a clothing change and you could get him back into green clothing in a couple of the older games.

TLoZ-blue and red ring
ALttP and MC-That one shirt I can't remember the name of rn.
LADX-Power of Defense/Attack
OOT-Goron and Zora Armor
TP-Zora and that stupid magic armor
WWHD-That stupid magic armor
That's fair. Until you realize, you don't have access to the green tunic, until after you complete all the shrines. While in every other game, it's there from the get go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom