• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You in a Band? (rock) or Do You Play the Guitar/bass?

Len

Zelda On Paper
i have know that some people are member of a rock band or metal band

i am the leader guitarrist and singer of my band (we play rock,alt and metal), its called:

Dragonbreath, (though we wanted to be called black dragon or Ink Heart)

are you on a band or you just play the guitar/bass/drums.
or do you sing?

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
~moved to entertainment/music. Please look for the best place to post your thread before you post one :dry:

Oh and I don't play in a band. My friend used to play guitar and sing and she was quite good at it, but her band died eventually.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I don't play an instrument or in a band - I'm the only person in my family who isn't musical - but my brother (the one that doesn't post here, not Shnappy) is the bassist for his friends' band called Golden Ticket. I recently made a video for my TV Production class in school about him and the band. Someone else who's maybe sort of my friend I guess is part of a metal band, but I don't know much about it.

B

Badwolf47

I am in a band... well 2 one is my friends and the other is professional...
I am the singer in each of them

We do kinda Have names sorta we are still choosing names
Here are some..
1. The Five Aces
2. The Vampires ( friends band! She loves twilight!)
3. Dragon Smoke

So some of them are ok... but there they are!

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
ya I'm in a band we have no name yet but we also suck because our drummer is the only one writing songs(instruments is what he writes while i write lyrics) i play guitar. i wouldn't say I'm good but wouldn't say i suck.
i also sing.

My band is Rise of the fallen I am the guitarest and the singer. My band Is all about death metal

B

Blood Wolf

I am in a band, but we are currently unnamed.

I'm the Bass player, a friend is a guitarist and his cousin is the drummer (and he's really good) and another friend is the singer. She's got a good voice.

But for the names, we haven't decided yet. Since I'm giving the only suggestions, I went for "MHNNDHMD" which would be short for My Homophobic Neighbours Next Door Hate My Dog, but that's too long so we're back to the drawing board.

I've played with people before, but never as a band, just kinda jamming out as a group. I play lead guitar. Not the best, but I can do leads and some sweeps. I mainly play older rock or metal, and of coarse video game music :D

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well I'm not a member of a band or anything like that but I do play the guitar. I still haven't built up my callisus. That part sucks because I don't sound as good.

Austin

Austin
I don't play with people or with a physical instrument; I create weird industrial/ambient/noise music on my computer. Like a much more "out-there" version of Nine Inch Nails.

Well I'm not a member of a band or anything like that but I do play the guitar. I still haven't built up my callisus. That part sucks because I don't sound as good.

I have no calluses and I have been in my band for almost three years. :S Maybe I'm doing it all wrong. hah

T

Taylor

Cool to see a few groups on here! Mine is in my sig. On a more zelda related note I played in a quartet called the Hyrule quartet (I know pretty original) We played some little shows just doin our favorite Zelda tunes. Milk Bar was my fav. We would all switch instruments and it was always a good time. I'll probably post a video at some point.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Nope. I'm not in a band, but my aunt keeps telling me to make one with a bunch of my friends. xD I'd fail, though. My singing voice is pretty bad, and I can't play guitar, drums, or keyboard.

I would like to join a type of instrumental band, though. I play the alto saxophone, and playing in a band that plays video game music would be win. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom