• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Happy...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yes, I'm totally happy. ;)

I've realized I am blessed with so many things, and my life is practially perfect. I have a wonderful family, who acts like a family and we are not scattered, or into our games; we spend quality time with each other, and we have fun. ^^ I also have a wonderful mom who earns our daily bread, and my dad who teaches us lots of stuff. I think I have the best education on the world, being homeschooled and not under the control of the government (no offense, the government learning system sucks, and they don't teach anybody anything).

Yeah, I'm very happy with my life. ^^

Night Owl

~Momentai
Yes very. I have lived a very blessed life thus far, without needing anything. While I admit, there are things that I could be doing better; I don't think I could ask for more and not seem selfish.

Personally, I believe that everyone has the capacity to change their life to some extent. I think of fate as the bumps and twists in the road while you choose the destination.

Edit: Rainy describes my life pretty well actually. :)

Dan

Yes, I mean I'm the greatest guy in this universe, every atom of mine is pure perfection, I have no reason to be sad. :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've actually spent a lot of time thinking about this. I'm very happy with the life I have right now. Sure, I'm not perfect, and there are a lot of good things I don't have, but there are also a lot of good things I DO have, and who I am today isn't a bad thing to be. I'm proud of who I am today, so I'm happy with my life. I have lots of good friends and family, I'm getting an education, I have a roof over my head and food on my table, and I have clothes on my back. I have even more than that, too. I've got no reason to be unhappy with my life right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom