• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Buy the Wii U?

M

Madi

Are you going to purchase the Wii U console when it is released? Why or why not?
I personally will probably end up purchasing it eventually, but not right away. I will most likely wait for a price drop on it. :wave:

is this thing a console ?? cause it looks like a peripheral to me....i dont know, seems like ill be spending 200 bucks on a controller that will slowly go the way of the Sega 32X and Virtual Boy

I will definitely buy this day one. I'm really excited for this coming e3 to hear more news about it and hopefully more games shown for it like pikmin 3.

N

nintendofan2014

I probably will buy it if it's cheap. I hope it will have better launch titles to choose from than the 3DS.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I will buy it, but after the price drops and I slowly convince my parents, because if I rush, they'll refuse. :sweat:

I won't get it right away unless i get it as a gift or something. I will wait to see if it is an ok system before I buy it. It could be okay, or it could be really blah. I probably won't have much interest to buy it. maybe for the next Zelda game i might buy it. But definitely not right away. I am unsure whether the new controller and such would be an assest to the system and would wait to see how it actually works with a game before I would buy it.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I am hoping to pick this up on day one. From what we've seen, it looks amazing. At this point, I'm not gonna say "I'll wait for them to announce games" and whatnot, because I already know there will be lot's of games on there. Zelda, Mario, and Metroid are all givens, so why not? It's Nintendo and I trust them, I've trusted them for many years and have never been let down by them.

R

raven80wolfx2

I will only thing is deal breaker is the price were in recession. We only buy what we want we nickel and dime are games. We don't feel like spending 60 dollar on crap. No more looking at cover says ooo this looks good we just want this system to have good games and good price.

Am already sold on it but unless it costs <$200 USD at launch (impossible) I'll be waiting until it does before I spring for one.

I wasn't going to buy it until I watched the video about Aliens: Colonial Marines and the game producer was saying how innovative the controller actually is and how "sexy" the machine is with one of the best RAM and Processors in gaming today.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'm not sure yet. It depends on the launch titles. I will definitely have it by the time Super Smash Bros. 4 releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom