• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are These Easter Eggs I Have Discovered?

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I never knew about the Seal Grounds one; never bothered to go back there-- I'm too scared |D
But good find!!

When I first play the game, I like to observe my surroundings-- when I discovered the Dome with the Medallions I flipped.
I do believe the ToT Easter Egg was reported a week ago or so? But the Sealed Grounds one is new to me.

Also, I love your name.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB.

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
ATTACK ITS WEAK POINT FOR MAXIMUM DAMAGE

Was that the other part? I haven't seen it in a while, XD.

Also, I think it was just the Rauru builds ToT that was reported.

Um, I am not sure if they are called Easter Eggs, specially for the one at the walls in the sealed grounds, but nice eye, actually I noticed them in my first playthrough, but took me a while to see the medallions at the sealed grounds, the ones I noticed early were the ones in skyloft

What I didn't notice the first time is that the medallions are not in the same order, since the forest and spirit medallions are together, I didnt watch your video completely, so I don't know if you noticed that. Anyway, good job

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
For the first video, it seems like it's merely what the Sheikah or some other race had written on the walls like hyroglyphics to pass down their legend. It is interesting, but not EXACTLY an Easter Egg.

The second video is definitely an Easter Egg. Great job finding that, by the way. It also might hold some canonical purposes showing that the Temple of Time actually might have been there in the past (which would be weird because the Temple of Time is there later in TP). It still could have been there when the Demise and his followers were looking for the Triforce and it was there. They had ended up razing the building almost to completion. The Demise probably got sealed away before he could get to the last part of the temple. After the game, the people had rebuilt the Temple of Time in it's original place.

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
I saw the first one when I went to "study" the sealing stick in the sealing grounds. the second one I didn't see because I started hero mode right when I beat it the first time, so I didn't have the chance to

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
I saw the first one when I went to "study" the sealing stick in the sealing grounds. the second one I didn't see because I started hero mode right when I beat it the first time, so I didn't have the chance to

That's how I found it too. :3 I found the ToT one in Skyloft, but was confused at first due to not playing OoT in a while, but then when the statue fused into the surface I was so amazed! Well, isn't the Silent Realm technically the Sacred Realm? That'd make sense seeing as we obtain the Triforce there, so I guess Sky Keep turns into the Sacred Realm.

/walloftextover

Deeds

no text
Haha, that second one is really cool. The first one is quite cool as well, one of the inscriptions looks like a bokoblin, haha.

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
I've also noticed when you raise up with Ghirahim before you fight his final form, the same inscriptions appear on higher ledges too. :3

Many of the inscriptions on the wall seem to chronicle the some of the events mentioned in the beginning of the game. Like the war between Demise and Hylia. Some other things are probably thrown in there as well. (maybe from other games)

Many of them resemble this or other scenes from the intro stills.

Possible%20Sages.jpg

Legend-of-Zelda-Skyward-Sword-Intro.jpg

skyward-sword-intro.jpg

I've never noticed the sage crests. Nice finds. :yes:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well I haven't noticed the inscriptions because I never thought about checking, or going back unless I had to fight The Imprisoned or something. I've known about the Triforce right after I got the Isle of the Goddess to go to Sealed Grounds, but I've never noticed the medallions. Or maybe I have and I just didn't know what they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom