• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are there any games you want remastered, remade or ported to modern consles?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
That would only work if there was an N64 mode. By that I mean a mode that plays exactly like the N64 game, lag and all.
A modern fixed up remastered mode and a N64 ported mode.
Ok I was following that until the second line of text. What? Also, since I have never played, why would we need the lag and all?

Ok I was following that until the second line of text. What? Also, since I have never played, why would we need the lag and all?
We would not want the lag and all, but the Goldeneye speed running community would want it. A way to play Goldeneye just like the N64 but on modern hardware would be amazing for them. Would make the entry to speed runnnig the game so much easier.
Also then you could compare the times of remastered mode and N64 mode.

That's why the game needs a remasterd mode and a mode that is just as laggy as the N64 original.

I'd really love for certain Nintendo games to be available on Xbox 1, especially Twilight Princess. It sounds odd, and Nintendo probably couldn't afford it, but I know you can play Manhunt 2 (rockstar game for ps2, psp, Microsoft) is available to play on the Wii. If Twilight Princess were to be available on Xbox 1, I'd like the controls to be as close as possible to the gamecube version of Twilight Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom