• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Bronies Out There?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I was one of those haters till something like 3 months ago. Well, hater is strong. I'd say I didn't get the fascination and I poked fun at my friends who watched it, but only a bit. My attitude is always a "to each his own" type.

3 months ago I decided to see why people liked it so much. I just didn't get it. I felt like I needed to know. So I swallowed my pride and opened up youtube to watch. I have to say that it was a tough choice but by the end I was liking it too. It's high quality, funny, teaches lessons that everyone has experienced before (be honest, everyone here has faced trouble with things like not having enough to share and wanting to share with all their friends), and has a quite a bit of pop culture references that kids won't get.

So I've liked the show for about three months and, well, yeah.....not much else to say is there?! :D

I

ImpaMale

What are you if you're a fan of the changelings like me? JOKING!!!

Seriously though, MLP isn't a bad show. Pretty funny actually, but I don't know about calling myself a brony. I agree with Hanyou, the fanbase seems more radical than what it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom