• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Annoying Music

Katy Perry. I liked her first album but now literally every single song sounds the same, she as a person irritates the **** out of me and then there's that bit about how she can't actually sing.

The worst thing is that I think she even sounds awful on the (undoubtedly doctored) studio versions of her songs. Rihanna is the complete opposite - a woman with a godly voice when it's left alone (listen to a live performance of Umbrella if you don't believe me) that sounds really bad on her studio songs. A lot of the time, I find her voice just sounds "squeezed", if that makes sense.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
The worst thing is that I think she even sounds awful on the (undoubtedly doctored) studio versions of her songs. Rihanna is the complete opposite - a woman with a godly voice when it's left alone (listen to a live performance of Umbrella if you don't believe me) that sounds really bad on her studio songs. A lot of the time, I find her voice just sounds "squeezed", if that makes sense.

I know what you mean. Rihanna is a good singer she's just overproduced as a lot of pop artists are when they don't necessarily need to be.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Strangely enough, the music I can't stand changes depending on my mood sometimes.
But in most cases, and even completely independent of my mood, the only music style I generally can't stand is Country.

I will describe a song that I would find really annoying:
All rap with no variances in the voice or anything like that.
Completely stereotypical hip-hop sounds with no catch whatsoever to go with that annoying rap.
Lyrics that are all about sex, fame, money, etc.

There is not a lot of music I really dislike, in fact unmeaningful lyrics about sex/romance mean nothing to me. But any song that meets all the descriptors above I will not like.

Then there's country music. I hate pretty much all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom