• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

linkman8

True and Noble
I only watch:

The Simpsons
American Dad
Those aren't anime, those are American adult cartoons.

Just a couple days ago I started watching the show Hayate the Combat Butler. Except, I might accidently have stumbled on the second season by accident. Doesn't matter I guess. I'm on like episode 4.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
Ok, I recently finished Gurren Lagann, which is a great anime, although a bit "over the top" as it were (I mean seriously, drills, "Spiral Beings"). The concepts are interesting and sort of make sense though...

I also finished watching Law of Ueki, which was kinda interesting, but nothing special.

I half watched Rental Magica, which I guess is good but a little boring for me.

I've also finished watching the first series of Haruhi Suzumiya, which was good apart from the messed up chronological order of the episodes. I'm currently watching the second series, and quite frankly I can't see why they thought a "time loop" scenario would warrant what is effectively the repetition of the same episode over and over again. That is the cheapest way of episode making I've ever seen.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Ok, I recently finished Gurren Lagann, which is a great anime, although a bit "over the top" as it were (I mean seriously, drills, "Spiral Beings"). The concepts are interesting and sort of make sense though...

I loved the parallels they drew between such random items like that. It's really out there, but it makes sense.

It is terribly bland in middle of the series though, but it picks up and makes up for it all during the last few episodes.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I just finished Excel Saga last night after starting it two days ago, meaning I watched 26 episodes in two days. That's 10 on the first day and 16 on the second, in other words, 5 hours on day one and 8 hours on day two.

You can tell these days before school starts (tomorrow) I have nothing to do.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Anime, yeah, I watched a few: Dragonball Z and Saint Seiya. My brother and I are addicted to Saint Seiya, it's a long series and one worth watching. If you don't know where to find the episodes, just go to youtube and search for Saint Seiya. I watch all episodes there when I want to watch through the pc, we have the collection though.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
Finished watching D.Gray-Man, which is a pretty good anime, although I'm annoyed they didn't finish the plot properly (although fair play, they did make 103 episodes, which is more than most).

linkman8

True and Noble
Finished watching D.Gray-Man, which is a pretty good anime, although I'm annoyed they didn't finish the plot properly (although fair play, they did make 103 episodes, which is more than most).

Hey, I started watching that show one time. It looked really good, but unfortunately I was just borrowing it from my friend for like a week or something so I didn't get to finish.

T

TheHeroOfTime

I just recently finsehed rewatching the entire Dragon Ball Z Series because it is my favorite anime. I like InuYasha as well but mainly Dragon Ball Z.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
I've watched some good animes...One of them was a little girlish I guess! It was alright, but I still watched it. I also am a HUGE fan of Dragon Ball Z and a little bit of Death Note. I also love the original Pokemon!

I love anime and manga! Death Note, One Piece, and +Anima are some examples of what I like. I used to like Naruto and Bleach, but I kinda grew out of them. They fail to keep me interested anymore. But One Piece, in my opinion, is the best manga ever made. Good story-line, good characters, and a lot of uniqueness. Death Note is also very cool. I watched the anime, but have yet to read the manga. +Anima is manga only, and the translations were discontinued, sadly enough. It's a good manga, and I hope some translators somewhere pick it up again. School Days also gets mention here. Worst anime I've ever seen. :X I only watched it because of all the references to it at another forum I went to, and I've regretted doing so ever since.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I'm also a huge fan of Dragon Ball, a little of Death Note, and a Big-mega-huge
Fan of Full Metal Alchemist. I just loved it...the first moment I saw it...

I knew there were fans here at the forum, so I decided to give it a try.

So good...

I also watch Naruto. It's good too.

I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

linkman8

True and Noble
School Days also gets mention here. Worst anime I've ever seen. :X I only watched it because of all the references to it at another forum I went to, and I've regretted doing so ever since.
Thank you! Glad that someone agrees with me. :D

Let's see, lately I've been watching the second season of Hayate the Combat Butler, which is pretty funny. Kind of ecchi, but that's alright in moderation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom