• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

Lately I've been watching:

Gurren Lagann
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Bleach

I've almost finished both Gurren Lagann and Ouran. I've recently added them to my favorite list of alltime favorite anime. Gurren Lagann is just amazing. Funny, cool, action-packed, ridiculous, and dramatic. It's great, and I love the characters.

I almost hate it that I love Ouran. It's totally not what I normally watch (hell, I outright avoid most highschool anime... or even just real-world anime.) But it really reeled me in. It's crazy, hilarious, and the characters are great. The last couple of episodes have been especially good. I only have two more episodes to go, and it looks like they're going to be great as well. The dramatic, character development episodes have really surprised me, but they're just as great as the rest of the series.

FMA: Brotherhood is awesome. Just as good if not better than the first series, which I loved to death.

Bleach is still bad-***... although the recent filler episodes have been irritating. It was amazing just prior to them, though, so once it returns to the canon storyline, it ought to blow me away again. :D

M

Medix

My favourite is Death Note, but I've also saw: Nagasarete Airantou, Ga-Rei Zero, School Days, Elfen Lied, Chaos Head, Devil May Cry, Detective Conan, Lucky Star, Tales Of The Abyss, To Love-Ru, Ichigo Mashimaro and Rozen Maiden. Yes, I'm an otaku XD

linkman8

True and Noble
My favourite is Death Note, but I've also saw: Nagasarete Airantou, Ga-Rei Zero, School Days, Elfen Lied, Chaos Head, Devil May Cry, Detective Conan, Lucky Star, Tales Of The Abyss, To Love-Ru, Ichigo Mashimaro and Rozen Maiden. Yes, I'm an otaku XD
YES. Good list going there. Especially that Lucky Star... :P I hated School Days though. XD

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
hmmmmm, lucky star, u mean this?
eb90f1ed073d583bbefe3384b05bc63f1228762454_full.jpg

linkman8

True and Noble
Yes, exactly. Glad you understand. :)

So who else here is watching the second season of Haruhi Suzumiya? Or further, who here has seen my favorite show Shakugan no Shana?

D

Deleted member 121

hmmmmm, lucky star, u mean this?
eb90f1ed073d583bbefe3384b05bc63f1228762454_full.jpg

Awesome... lol love that show... they did the voices so kawaii especially Konata's

So who else here is watching the second season of Haruhi Suzumiya?

I'm only watching the new episodes. I might watch it all again when they finish up... idk

----

I'm looking for a newer anime with at least one full season out to watch... suggestions?

Also who has seen the movie Toki o Kakeru Shojo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)?

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
I've just finished watching Claymore, which I thought was an awesome anime. Anyone else seen it?

To date I've seen:
Full Metal Alchemist & brotherhood (favorite anime so far)
Shakugan no Shana (1 & 2)
Zero no Tsukaima (All)
Naruto (+ shippuden)
Bleach
Blood +
Tactics (anyone heard of this?)
Ranma 1/2 (up to episode 120 something, but it was getting kinda boring)
Kaze no Stigma
Claymore
Fate / Stay Night
Fruits Basket
Code Geass (1 & 2)

I can't remember if I posted before, this is more of a self-conformation of the anime I've seen so I don't forget it.

Can anyone suggest an anime series for me to watch?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 121

I've just finished watching Claymore, which I thought was an awesome anime. Anyone else seen it?

To date I've seen:
Full Metal Alchemist & brotherhood (favorite anime so far)
Shakugan no Shana (1 & 2)
Zero no Tsukaima (All)
Naruto (+ shippuden)
Bleach
Blood +
Tactics (anyone heard of this?)
Ranma 1/2 (up to episode 120 something, but it was getting kinda boring)
Kaze no Stigma
Claymore
Fate / Stay Night
Fruits Basket
Code Geass (1 & 2)

I can't remember if I posted before, this is more of a self-conformation of the anime I've seen so I don't forget it.

Can anyone suggest an anime series for me to watch?

Gurren Lagann, its a damn good Action/Comedy/Drama series. Clannad, Kanon (newer version) and Air are all good dramas. School rumble is a good Comedy

N

NarutoAngel221

I have finished watching Saiunkoku Monogatari and I am going to watch Detective Conan again because I wasnt able to finished it yet so I do hope I can finished it now

Zarom

The King
I only watch:

The Simpsons
American Dad

...and other ones but don't know they're name in english...

I liked the series Pokemon a lot, but it's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG time that they have stop broadcasting it on my tv's channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom