• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

I have seen more than I can remember. Half of them were forced on me by my sister..... Anyways, I have seen a lot mentioned here. I am going to eventualy watch Death Note: Relite when netflix mails it in. My favorite anime is either gurren lagann or FMA (2006).

@Icetomeetyou Last time I checked, Teen Titans was not an anime.

i tend to read manga a lot more than i watch anime, but right now i'm trying to get the 2nd season of bleach on DVD. as for the manga i've read, i've read through anything mainstream. my favorites that are still going are bleach (my fav anime/manga of all time) and naruto. my favorites that are over are DBZ and rurouni kenshin.

Kirino

Tatakae
My favorite Anime is Death Note.Second is Naruto.I hardly ever read Manga.I also occasionally watch Pokemon,and Yugioh.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I used to watch a lot of anime but then I moved onto simply reading the manga. It would take me awhile to type up what i've watched in the past so...

Currently i'm re-watching the Sonic X anime, i'm only just seeing in the Japanese language and really the somewhat random English at times does make me laugh. It just seems so strange to hear things like "of course" and "no problem".

T

Tomoya-kun

I have to say my favorite animes are Clannad and Kanon, they're both absolutely amazing. I like Higurashi and Umineko too. I'm currently watching Air and it's also very good.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well i kinda got a list not as much as some people due to that when i sometimes watch anime i tend to drift from it sometimes and forgot about it owo and do other things but here are som but not all...

Elfen Lied-(Hince my name) This is the best anime, it was so sad and beutiful and yet had that gore to spread in it, i loved it though everybit, i actually cried which is so unlike me, it was when those kids beat up and killed that dog, but lucy prevaled and killed them, they desereved it. Yuka was annoying to say ther least, she is just... no... (Finished)

Higurashi no naku koro ni

Higurashi no naku koro ni kai- These three where great just like Elfen lied it was mind boggling and i never thought much on who the killer was till the end, there was major team work and some not, but im to lazy to post everything about these series. And i finsihed them all

Higurashi no naku koro ni Rei

Umineko no naku koro ni- im starting it >_> on episode 8...

Bleach- i watched all thej way to episode 170 when they switched arcs which pissed me off so adult swim keeps restarting the serieis.

Inuyasha- i finsihed it all and it was good many pairings to be extracted and my favorite KOUGAXINUYASHA FTW!!

Inuyasha the final act- im on 14 still watching so good so far

Kiba- im not sure if people mentioned this, but this is a good anime, not many people have heard of it, it was great to say the least

Death note- it was ok the end was like a wtf happened moment

Yu gi oh- was alright i liked the gx version kinda and the ones before that but %d's no its horrible

Digimon-it was good to say hte least

SAilor moon- ok i watched this with my sister it was ok but eh i was young

Dragon ballz series- seen it it was ok again i like the painrgs, VegetaxGohan

Pokemon- when the 4rth grn started in teh anime i quite it sucked i liked the Johto the best.

One piece-this was good but had some bad times

Fullmetal Alchemist, and BRother hood- both excelent animes

Angel beats!- This is also a good anime kinda short though >_>

Zatch Bell- watched it along time ago it was ok i think

Yu YU kakusho- eh it wsa ok

Naruto- watched it to episode 150

Naruto Shipudein(spelling)- eh it was ok but not my fav

Does Yaoi/shonean ai count as anime if so... YEESS!!!

Ju Ju Romantica- yes it was good

Electric Hands(Manga)- was awesome i was reading it in school during lunch i was reading it in my lap and the vice principle came over and took it T^T and he and teh disipline teacher where reading it some... luckly they didnt readthe sexs scene.. they where laughing at it and gave it back.

Ikoku Irokoi Romantan- this was soooo wonderful and sexy *drools* it had soem good chemistry

Papa to kiss in the dark- wonderful...

Maiden Rose-So touching and hot

Loveless

After school in the teachers lounge

Gravatation

Well thats all i can emember ATM but not alot eh oh well

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
The anime I've watched so far are:
1. Yu-Gi-Oh! & GX
2. Pokemon <---The old season, not the new one :(
3. Sailor Moon
4. Gundam
5. Ghost in the shell
6. Naruto
7. Bleach
8. Deathnote
9. Fullmetal Alchemist
10. Vampire Knight
11. Clannad
12. Trinity Blood
13. Naruto Shippuden
14. Blood+
15. Inuyasha
16. Digimon
17. FMA: Brotherhood
18. Code Geass

I miss a lot of these shows because I grew up watching most of them on TV, especially Digimon. If anyone knows when or if this show is still airing; can you please let me know?:(

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Recently, I loaned the full DVD collection of the first series of Full Metal Alchemist, & I have to say, it was pretty damn good. I loved it when Ed went into his hissy fits about being short. Hilarious. :D I like to try & watch the second series, Brotherhood one day.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'm such a noob when it comes to anime/manga. x3
I only know of the mainstream ones because I've juuust gotten into the fandom.
But then again, I only read manga, as I don't really like anime.
Currently, there's only two anime I actually enjoyed:

Ouran High School Host Club,
and Rurouni Kenshin.

And I've attempted to watch a lot of anime.
Guess I'm just picky? x3

Danlo

Daniel
I watched a lot of Anime when I was younger, but now I watch 2 or 3 episodes of something per month and it's often Pokemon. I don't watch anything regulary

linkman8

True and Noble
More recently I've watched "Kanamemo", a decently funny show; "Ladies versus Butlers", which was borderline hentai and I had to fight to watch it; and now I just finished "DearS", which is a pretty old show, but was kind of like a mix between Sora no Otoshimono and Chobits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom