• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

I like a variety of anime actually, so I'll skip even trying to explain.

But what I mainly watch, or would watch, is:

Dragonball Z and Bleach.

I've stalled so many others to watch newer ones that friends suggest, so I can't name them all. Yet. But currently:

Toradora! is the main one of these. As well as Robotech.

S

~SongOfStorms

My fave Animies are Bleach, Chobits, Love Hina, Lovely Complex and Death Note :)

S

Sage of Wind

My favourite animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Bleach, .Hack//Sign and several others I can't be bothered to list :lol:

linkman8

True and Noble
S-so much Bleach... Must... scrub self...

Just kidding, even though I do hate that show. :P
Let's see, I've watched tons of anime lately.
Started watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza
Watched the Elfen Lied OVA, Toradora SOS, Shana-tan G and Revenge.
Also started watching Nanatsuiro Drops, which I'm not even sure what to think about at this point.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
S-so much Bleach... Must... scrub self...

Just kidding, even though I do hate that show. :P

Ah, you've been spoiled.....

I mean, Bleach isn't the best anime, but I wouldn't say it's bad.

Lately I've watched / been watching:
Hayate no Gotoku
Kurosh(i)tsuji
Maria Holic
Ah! My Goddess (season 2)
Cayote Ragtime Show
Sengoku Basara
Helsing (in english dubb :cry:)

Last edited:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
OK, I'm not a huge fan of Anime. However, the only shows I've ever seen are Pokemon (preferably the first season), Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series (YouTube series in which old episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! are revoiced), and Teen Titans. I don't really watch the first and the third titles, but, I do find Anime to be in an alright taste. Its just that I don't like the whole choppy look to it.

Of course, I've also got one manga: The Four Sword manga (part one). I found it to be in good taste, and it does have some good Zelda references without ending up like the CD-i Zeldas (ruins the insiders).

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Great show, by the way; it's on my top 10.
Oh, and by the way, anyone else here have an account on myanimelist.net? It's a good site for keeping track of the shows you've watched, rating them, and making friends with other members and joining clubs.

I have heard about it but i'm not registered there.
I just keep in track of my own list on a word document. But the site i mostly use is www.animeseason.com

Recently i watched cardcaptor sakura. I only watched it because CLAMP (the same makers of Chobits, Tsubasa Chronicle and xxxHolic) ,ade this anime. Its a little on the childish side for my taste but oh well...
maybe after this i will rewatch xxxHolic, thats one of my fave animes.

linkman8

True and Noble
I have heard about it but i'm not registered there.
I just keep in track of my own list on a word document. But the site i mostly use is www.animeseason.com
If you were to sign up at myanimelist.net (which is free and pretty easy), I could send you a friend request. What I like about myanimelist.net is the fact you can keep track of every show you've seen, rate them 1-10, place other shows in categories like "Dropped", "Want to Watch", "Watching", etc; you can have a list of favorite characters as well as favorite people, etc. Overall it's pretty cool.

ANYWAY, Lately I watched the show Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, which was a little different than what I usually watch, because this show is violent and pretty demented, but has a good storyline.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
If you were to sign up at myanimelist.net (which is free and pretty easy), I could send you a friend request. What I like about myanimelist.net is the fact you can keep track of every show you've seen, rate them 1-10, place other shows in categories like "Dropped", "Want to Watch", "Watching", etc; you can have a list of favorite characters as well as favorite people, etc. Overall it's pretty cool.

ANYWAY, Lately I watched the show Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, which was a little different than what I usually watch, because this show is violent and pretty demented, but has a good storyline.

Oh you mean that psyco one., that one is awsome. In the beggining it was a little confusing but still...
There is another season of that if i'm not mistaken.

linkman8

True and Noble
Oh you mean that psyco one., that one is awsome. In the beggining it was a little confusing but still...
There is another season of that if i'm not mistaken.
Yep, you're right. Higurashi no Naku ni Kai. That's the show I'm about to start watching. (Although to be honest, I feel the need to go back to something light-hearted again after watching so much killing. Maybe I'll go back to watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza again..)

Ikana

Trollkastel
The anime I like to watch is higurashi,pokemon,and sometimes Bleach.
I actualy just got done watching Higurashi and its a awesome show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom