• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Cityfolk

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I want to Know who plays ACCF. You can post whatever is about the game here. My town name is Ironlog. My person is Henry and my brother's is Nate.

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well I have the game too. I haven't played it in a long time (and I bet I'll need to do a ton of weeding, and get a haircut). I think my town name is Hyrule. I dunno. But it might be on Wild World. I'll update when I get around to playing it.

Kazumi

chagy
Well. I play Animal Crossing: City Folk. It's been about.. Two weeks since I last played, but everything shouldn't be that bad. My town's name is Dawnstar. I think that it's a pretty cool name. My town and main character is pretty well developed, as I got that game back at release, a bit more then a year ago. Though I did restart my town a couple of times.

I'm always open to having people over and stuff. If you have Wi-Fi. Though I kind of got bored of the game.. So next time I play I'll probably have to do a lot of weeding, and get a hair cut.. And crush roaches. It's a pretty great game though.

And I swear that there was a thread about this already.. But..

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I did not see a thread like this before. I checked before posting. I think I haven't played in seven weeks,but I "woke up" on Christmas.

Well, my sister shares her town, Lundawn, with me. She named it after the moon and twilight (as in Zelda terms, but didn't like Lundusk...) We aren't allowed to go WiFi, though, but the residents' names are, Amber(my sister's), Zelda(mine), Mandy(mine), and Renesme(my sister's). My character Zelda is my major character and has caught every fish and insect.
Oh, and I found this pattern of Twilight Princess Zelda's Dress on the internet:

Front:

Back:

Sleeves:

It was originally on one picture, and all the templates were scaled down. For your convienence, I fixed that. I found a Darth Vader one as well, but still haven't found the time to enlarge the templates.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Heh, I returned mine..I thought it was to much like Wild worlds..but when you all talk about it it feels like I've done a big mistake! :/
Btw got it on release date! ^^
Anyone think I should buy a new copy? (Cause this time I got lots of money! ^^)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I purchased City Folk on its release, and I loved it at first. I was completely addicted! I played it everyday, collected furniture and payed my mortgage.
But after a while, the thrill of the games wore off, and my visits to my town became less frequent. Eventually- I completely stopped visiting.

Lately though, i've been re-visiting, so that I can get DLC and special event items, pick weeds, plant flowers, and plant more trees.
Some of my favourite residents have left though, so it won't be the same. :(

EDIT: Here's a tip- If a resident is moving, send them a random letter, sometimes it stops them moving. (doesnt always work though)

City folk was to me just Wild World with a new coat of paint on it. :mad:. It would be awesome if I hadn't played Wild world, though.

P

PixelSmile

I love it.

I've got all Animal crossings, Gamecube, Wild world, and city folk or in my case, Lets go to the city(UK version) I play the Wii one every day! :)
I wifi alot too.
I love it :D
Always been a fan of animal crossing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom