• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Welllll... As long as this doesn't start in the next like... week? I guess I might be able to pull it off as long as you don't mind possible 48hours of silence at a time from me.

I have no burning questions, so I will let others with multiple questions make suggestions before submitting a question for final review.

I'm /out.

@M0nster fine, you're out. No hard feelings, but please, no more drama in this or any of my game threads.

I know, sorry you have to deal with us bickering.

@ExLight, same thing please. If M0nster starts it up again, please just ignore it and I'll deal with it.

Also I hope all this hasn't given you a sour taste towards my game and that you'll back /in, because M0nster is definitely /out now and it'd be a shame to lose 2 players because they hate each other. There's no reason you both should /out, and I'd like you to play. <3

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I wanna say something but I'm gonna say it in a really delicate way that I hope everyone understands. I hope. I think it's important.

Ex you are ****ing really important to me. We've been playing mafia together for a few years now. I have always been willing to in on games just because I see you in them here on ZD. You Min Numbers and KoD are hugely important to me on this site and I'd follow any of you anywhere.

Monster. You my love are very important to me. Ever since the Cute Lil Monsters game we won together. You made that game so fun to me and you've made my Tea Party like one of the best experiences in my life and one I will cherish forever.

I don't know what happened I was not present. I've heard from both of you. I think that both of you thought you were doing something playful or sarcastic or joking or whatever the other party took seriously. Both of you are hurt and I think that's valid.

I have talked to Ex less but I think there was some hurtful comments in that private chat. On both sides. I'm not here to choose who started it. I know I've hurt Ex before but something I thought was playful that he didn't think was in Chaos Mafia.

I think Monster was hurt by the comments about tea and stuff but I think that what's worse is that she feels that you were trying to effect our relationship. And...I think that in some ways that is true. I know you were worried about me and that's okay and I honestly appreciate that you care so much about me. But certainly publicly calling me and Monsters relationship out on another forum was to her trying to effect me and her. You've admitted that wasn't something that should have been public and I appreciate that too. Here to I wish that this was handled privately. Because this here has caused even more hurt.

I think that there was hurt on both sides. I think that there were misunderstandings on both sides. I think that both of you deserve apologies really.

I'm not here to take a side I love you ****ing both. I don't know the full story. I know that I feel trapped in the middle of something that's blown out into public places that shouldn't have. And I know my girlfriends feelings more than how you feel Ex but I think both of you are right and both of you are wrong in some ways.

Ex message me privately if you wanna talk more and yeah. I wanna say no more here but I wanted to get this out there. I am sorry drama was brought here to your game Zinger hopefully your not mad at me for this.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Welllll... As long as this doesn't start in the next like... week? I guess I might be able to pull it off as long as you don't mind possible 48hours of silence at a time from me.

I have no burning questions, so I will let others with multiple questions make suggestions before submitting a question for final review.
I shall submit the following question for your question.

Ask if Blackcat is in this game. And also if any of the truly wonderful silly characters from spiderman history like white rabbit or kangaroo will make a visit lol

I am sorry drama was brought here to your game Zinger hopefully your not mad at me for this.
I'm not mad at you Neon, but I do hope (and this goes for everyone) that this is the absolute last thing anyone will say about this particular unfortunate dispute in my sign-up thread. Neon got the last word, which I think is fitting because she is trying not to take sides and look at things objectively rather than subjectively.

I also am not taking sides besides the side of "please no more drama in my thread". There are private places for those kinds of chats, and I'll even volunteer as a mediator if such is necessary, but it should not happen here.

Thank you. Let's get back to hyping up Spider-Man.

And speaking of hyping up Spider-Man, real talk... I feel like this isn't even A Spider-Man Mafia sign-up thread yet until @15377 has shown up to claim Scarlet Spider. Numbers... What's taking you so long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom