• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Get in here

I claim any version of black cat that ever appears in any of these games ever for eternity!

Fun fact: In Maximum Carnage, a version of Black Cat was created as a safe fake claim for Shriek to use (I used to provide each Mafiate with a safe fake claim, but I don't really do that anymore), and for The Clone Saga, I created an actual role for Black Cat, but it wasn't one of the minimum required roles and not enough extra players signed up so it never saw use. Will this be the game she finally makes her debut? I guess we'll find out...

Asfinyti

aka amber
by popular request (and by popular i mean specifically zinger's) im /in
please remind me this game exists when it starts zinger

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Fun fact: In Maximum Carnage, a version of Black Cat was created as a safe fake claim for Shriek to use (I used to provide each Mafiate with a safe fake claim, but I don't really do that anymore), and for The Clone Saga, I created an actual role for Black Cat, but it wasn't one of the minimum required roles and not enough extra players signed up so it never saw use. Will this be the game she finally makes her debut? I guess we'll find out...
I will cry if she's in this game and I'm not her lol

I have been known to intentionally hand out roles by design to specific players, but generally speaking, there's some meta reason for it that goes far beyond simply knowing it is someone's favourite character. If Black Cat is in the game, I can pretty much promise she would be one of the randomly handed out roles... :shrug:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I will cry if she's in this game and I'm not her lol
You just have to manifest it into reality. If you keep claiming that she's your role every single time you play spiderman mafia regardless of whether or not it's true, eventually Zinger will surely eventually have to create her as a role and give her to you as a reward for your tenacity and dedication to the bit.

You just have to manifest it into reality. If you keep claiming that she's your role every single time you play spiderman mafia regardless of whether or not it's true, eventually Zinger will surely eventually have to create her as a role and give her to you as a reward for your tenacity and dedication to the bit.
Rubik gets the idea. Numbers claimed Scarlet Spider 3 games in a row before he got given it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom