• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

@Mongoose
source.gif

You aight? We're just waiting for your pre role confirmation.

PSA

For those of you that don't know, I have plans to launch a Mafia-related Patreon page in the very near future. Just a small little thing I was encouraged to make by some people in this game as a way to throw tips at me, mostly, for epic Mafia games like this one that I design & run. WHY IS THIS RELEVANT? It's relevant because I have started up a new Discord server to go along with this new Patreon, and inside that server is where all private discussions for this game and any future Mafia games I run will occur in a convenient central place! Anyone who has permission to talk outside of the Game Thread will already have an invite link to this Discord server in their Role PMs, but it occurs to me that in the interest of preserving plausible deniability for those that do have access to it, I need to make the invite link to the Discord server publicly available. So here it is: https://discord.gg/PNnDXGAxdW. I encourage you all to click the link and join the Discord server whether or not you have a role that lets you communicate privately outside the Game Thread. Doing so will ensure nobody will be able to meta-game and say "Because x-player is in the Discord server, it must mean they have a private chat," etc. It will also make it easier for you to talk to me directly if you have any questions about the game because we'll share a Discord server (assuming we don't already elsewhere). That's all, thanks. I'm going back to passing out Roles now.

This is not an advertisement for my new Patreon.

(that said, if you are interested in joining my new Patreon, do let me know and I'll tell you the deets)

I'll also remind ALL PLAYERS who have yet to join the discord server for the game that it is requested that you do whether or not you have a role that provides out-of-thread activity.

I think the discord server is missing @TheCapsFan still.

Edit: no Mint Elv is missing too

Last edited:
@Mint Elv sorry for the long wait, but we're nearing the end of the wait and you will have a role soon.

That said, you are also the only player left to join the game's Discord server. That's where all the fun has been happening! Everyone has been teasing me over the slow slog it is taking to roll out roles, and you're missing out on it! So come on!

Plus, like, you are expected to join it before the game begins anyway so might as well get on that now. The game's start is finally not far off now!

Mint Elv

Fish!
@Mint Elv sorry for the long wait, but we're nearing the end of the wait and you will have a role soon.

That said, you are also the only player left to join the game's Discord server. That's where all the fun has been happening! Everyone has been teasing me over the slow slog it is taking to roll out roles, and you're missing out on it! So come on!

Plus, like, you are expected to join it before the game begins anyway so might as well get on that now. The game's start is finally not far off now!
There are like 3-4 people from Bmg and none of them invited me! I think my fellow BMG members should suffer some kind of penalty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom