• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Hi everyone,
I've made a list of every Zelda game ever, with the intended purpose of giving fans a quick easy guide to access all games within the series of Zelda. This list is based off The Four Zelda Classification System invented by myself, which covers two of the four major categories within the Zelda series, Main Zelda Games and Side-Zelda Games/Rare Selda's.

Green colored games are in the Main Zelda Games category while purple colored games are in the Side-Zelda Game category.
It will also tag crossovers with "CO" which indicates that title also belongs to another franchise. Games with multiple versions will be tagged with what their original version is. Some games derive from multiple source games in which case they will be tagged appropriately.

List of Version Tags:

1. Legend of Zelda (LoZ)

2. Zelda II (Z2)

3. A Link to the Past (ALTTP)

4. Link's Awakening (LA)

5. BS Legend of Zelda (BS LoZ)

5. Ocarina of Time (OoT)

6. Majora's Mask (MM)

7. Four Swords (FS)

8. Wind Waker (WW)

9. Four Swords Adventure (FSA)

10 Twilight Princess (TP)

1. The Legend of Zelda (LoZ)

2. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Famicom (Z2)

3. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Nintendo Entertainment System (Z2)

4. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Super Nintendo Entertainment System (Z2)

5. Zelda (Game & Watch) (CO)

6. The Legend of Zelda Game Watch

7. Zelda III

8. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (ALTTP)

9. The Legend of Zelda Triforce of the Gods (Barcode Battler II)

10. Link: The Faces of Evil

11. Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon

12. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (LA)

13. Zelda's Adventure

14. BS The Legend of Zelda Map 1 (BS LoZ)

15. BS The Legend of Zelda Map 2 (BS LoZ)

16. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (LA)

17. BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets

18. BS The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods (ALTTP)

19. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (OoT)

20. Another Zelda

21. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (MM)

22. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

23. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

24. The Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courage

25. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords (ALTTP,FS)

26. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest (OoT)

27. The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (LoZ,Z2,OoT,MM,WW)

28. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (WW)

29. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Navi/Tetra's Trackers (FSA)

30. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Standard (FSA)

31. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

32. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Gamecube (TP)

33. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii (TP)

34. Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland

35. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

36. Link's Crossbow Training

37. Tingle's Balloon Fight DS (CO)

38. Too Much Tingle Pack

39. Color Changing Tingle's Baloon Trip of Love

40. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

41. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (OoT)

42. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition (FS)

43. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

44. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (WW)

45. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

46. Hyrule Warriors (CO)

If you enjoyed the list please leave a comment because it was a lot of work. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
haha thanks DarkMaster. It's neat to see all those videos.
I'm not sure that Link's Crossbow training counts as a rare Zelda (it out sold Twilight Princess) but I guess it's included because it isn't cannon.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
That is a truly exhaustive list.

You included every Zelda game that is known, is little known, and that was ever speculated to have existed.

A couple of the games on that list are canceled games that were never developed. But still, it's clearly in chronological order and everything. Thanks!

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Good job! I don't think that OoA, OoS, FS, FSA or Link's Crossbow Training really count as being rare though. I've known about them for quite a long time and they were all pretty successful. In fact, Link's Crossbow Training is one of the ten best selling games on the Wii (While TP didn't even make the list) and is one of the best selling Zelda-related games.

Well the Tingle games are not really Zelda games and Ura Zelda was the development version of Majora's Mask, but I suppose it's concept was different enough to include it as separate. Also, you should add Zelda 64 and the Famicom version of LoZ because they are different too. :P

But good list man.

EDIT: You also forgot about the Zelda Barcode Battler and A Link to the Past GBA because it was different than the SNES version. But I suppose that would just go with Four Swords.

Ah, yes, some people consider the Tingle games to be Zelda, yet completely shun the CD-I games. Lol.

Actually I think the CD-I titles have as little right to be on there as one of the thousands of fan games, since they were not released by Nintendo, whereas the Tingle games were and have much more right to be on there IMO.

Last edited:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Well the CDI games are not as low as a fan game cuz they were license by Nintendo.

Zelda1 famicom is almost the same as the NES one and Zelda 64 is OOT.
sorry is just called Barcode Battler not Zelda Barcode Battler and yes it did have zeldas characters like link or ganon but it also had mario characters and superman characters its not a zelda game its whats called a other that is a game that is not in the zelda series but has zeldas stuff in it like super smash bros brawl thats a other.

sorry is just called Barcode Battler not Zelda Barcode Battler and yes it did have zeldas characters like link or ganon but it also had mario characters and superman characters its not a zelda game its whats called a other that is a game that is not in the zelda series but has zeldas stuff in it like super smash bros brawl thats a other ok.

Well the CDI games are not as low as a fan game cuz they were license by Nintendo.

sorry is just called Barcode Battler not Zelda Barcode Battler and yes it did have zeldas characters like link or ganon but it also had mario characters and superman characters its not a zelda game its whats called a other that is a game that is not in the zelda series but has zeldas stuff in it like super smash bros brawl thats a other.

sorry is just called Barcode Battler not Zelda Barcode Battler and yes it did have zeldas characters like link or ganon but it also had mario characters and superman characters its not a zelda game its whats called a other that is a game that is not in the zelda series but has zeldas stuff in it like super smash bros brawl thats a other ok.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]But there was a Barcode Battler that was specifically Zelda.
Zelda 1 Famicom is almost the same but still has different sound effects and you use the mic to kill the Pol's Voice. Also, Zelda II Famicom was the same as NES with only some minor differences.

[/FONT]

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Yes but Zelda 2 Famicom had way more differences, but I just added The Legend of Zelda Triforce of the Gods (Barcode Battler II)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think there is a problem with the Triforce Trilogy being placed on there. If I am correct, it is the same as the two Oracle games and Mystical Seed of Courage. So why is it in a separate spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom