• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode: Tips, Tricks and Help.

I had no idea that the Strong Attack followed by Combo works like that, I may have done it once or twice accidentally (once I had three Gohmas which I haven't been able to reproduce since). I'll give that one a try soon.

Thanks for the tips, if I don't have to use the great fairy to get the reward I'll use something else definitely. Not using the recommended element should be easily compensated by a difference in power of around 300 between the weapons :)

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I used the Naginata in the lv3 Great Fairy stage. Can't do that anymore though. =P

You wouldn't happen to mean you used that special 'glitch' would you? Lol you stinker :P.
What do you mean you can't do it anymore? Did it do something bad?

I've never done it before :(.

Last edited:
Cleared it with ease now, Gauntlets FTW.

You wouldn't happen to mean you used that special 'glitch' would you? Lol you stinker :P.
What do you mean you can't do it anymore? Did it do something bad?

I've never done it before :(.

Doesn't work anymore since the last update so I've been told. I never used it either

Someone mentioned this, so I'll clarify this as a tip for anyone who didn't know:

With the Summoning Gate, if you use the strong attack it will conjure a random boss. Once it does, you need to use the appropriate combo that also summons that boss monster. If you do this successfully, the combo attack will add a bit of "extra spice" to the attack. Manhandla's is particularly effective at clearing mobs (he'll fire a widening concentric cone of explosive seeds in a very large arc in front of you).

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Guys! Guys! I did it! I've gotten every heart container/piece, weapon and gold skulltula on the adventure mode map! I even A ranked everything! Now for Master Quest :lol:.

Zelda completion.jpg

I'm thinking of first doing legend mode for Cia though, seeing as that's how you unlock panels for MQ.

Guys! Guys! I did it! I've gotten every heart container/piece, weapon and gold skulltula on the adventure mode map! I even A ranked everything! Now for Master Quest :lol:.

View attachment 36281

I'm thinking of first doing legend mode for Cia though, seeing as that's how you unlock panels for MQ.
Well done. 2nd quest map works the same as the quest map, though it's more bottlenecky with all the harps you need.
Cia's quest line is just 5 stages. You're given the first and you just do them one by one to get the rest. And they have no skulltulas or heart pieces. And they are doable on hard with the Lv1 weapon. But I'd recommend you level her up to level 30 at least before you try. As these 5 stages are pretty hard. The 2nd one was the hardest for me.

And you are better at adventure mode than I. I still have like 4x Lv3 weapon stages to do (the really hard ones). And I don't really enjoy farming rupees for their levels. Also have not A'd A1. That stage is toxic cancer though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

View attachment 36281

Congrats Gem ^^ you are better than i am i got a fair bit to go yet in collecting it all ^^ working my way there so slow but meh. Congratulations man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom