• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Advent calendar habits

Christmas is almost upon us and that means we can start eating chocolate daily (not that i dont anyway) thanks to our advent calendars.

But i'm terrible with remembering to actually have the daily chocolate and there have been a few years where i've just eaten the full thing on christmas day.

How are you with remembering to eat your advent calendar choccy?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am actually good with eating my advent calendar chocolate on the day.

I saw a whisky calendar where each day has a little bottle of whisky to drink. Would love that calendar one year.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
My mum has a Yankee candle calender this year each day you get a new scent. I'm terrible for remembering, the only reason i remembered last year was because being each door there was a fun fact that I text to my partner so if I didn' t text him he would send a reminder

Night Owl

~Momentai
My family does Lego advent calendars each year so that we get to build something everyday until Christmas. There was one year where the Lego tree from a calendar became our Christmas tree XD. My brothers and I alternated days such that the same person had a turn every third day. We were good at remembering to open them because if any days got forgotten, the person could open any unopened previous days on their turn as well.

This year my family got me my own so that I could participate during the couple weeks I'll be here for finals, It's a Lego Star Wars one. :^^:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom