• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

About Let's Playing

I was wondering if there's any rules when it comes to LP. Currently I'm doing a playthrough of Wind Waker HD and I've done other games like Mega Man, Kirby and Castlevania. Just making sure if what I'm doing doesn't violate any rules on this site.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Welcome to the dungeon, while we do have a rule against advertising

"Advertising: It's fine to link to a personal website in your signature, but it is against the rules to create a thread or make a post in another thread purely to advertise something..."

I think it'd be ok if you introduced yourself by making a new thread Here and mention you do let's plays. The key is not to solely advertise. We got a nice community here with plenty of threads to check out, plenty of members to meet.
I can tell you Wind Waker gets some love here:)

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
You can put them in the Creative Works Section. If you’re on the forum solely to advertise, though, most will ignore it. I hope you’ll be an active member of the forum as well.

Welcome to the dungeon, while we do have a rule against advertising

"Advertising: It's fine to link to a personal website in your signature, but it is against the rules to create a thread or make a post in another thread purely to advertise something..."

I think it'd be ok if you introduced yourself by making a new thread Here and mention you do let's plays. The key is not to solely advertise. We got a nice community here with plenty of threads to check out, plenty of members to meet.
I can tell you Wind Waker gets some love here:)
Okay, that makes sense. Thank you.

You can put them in the Creative Works Section. If you’re on the forum solely to advertise, though, most will ignore it. I hope you’ll be an active member of the forum as well.
Good to know. I'm a pretty active person, so hopefully I can find people who share the same interest.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Good to know. I'm a pretty active person, so hopefully I can find people who share the same interest.

Well, you've got one right here! I'm a fairly active member here, and I've also been doing LPs for about 7 years now. My channel name is the same as my name here, VikzeLink. What's yours?

Well, you've got one right here! I'm a fairly active member here, and I've also been doing LPs for about 7 years now. My channel name is the same as my name here, VikzeLink. What's yours?
"Kenny Sirmans" is my YouTube channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom