• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art A.rae's Art

I made one yesterday but it got deleted or something. Anyway this is a thread of drawings, i'm not the best but, im not the worst either. Feedback and/or advice is appreciated!
picture041 (2).jpgpicture046 (2).jpgpicture025 (2).jpgpicture028 (2).jpgpicture029 (2).jpg
Also if you want to look their is more on my DA account in my sig. Thanks for looking!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aww, my post was deleted. X3 So I'll just re-state that these drawings were awesome!!! :D You are very talented, and you should keep up the good work; practice makes perfect. =)

Great, another user who's better in art than me..

Those look really pretty, especially Megaman.

I've looked at your art thread I think you're good! Thanks, it took forever to color all of megaman's little squares lol

Aww, my post was deleted. X3 So I'll just re-state that these drawings were awesome!!! :D You are very talented, and you should keep up the good work; practice makes perfect. =)

Thanks! Actually the whole thread was deleted and I had to make a new one.

picture054 (2).jpg just a marker drawing of link, I hate not being able to erase my mistakes lol but it still turned out decent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom