• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Bit Addicted?

Majora's Cat

How about that
I for one have just joined Zelda Dungeon about a week ago... and I am hooked. Unlike Facebook, ZD has meaning. My activity rate is really high, and I am gaining points at an alarming rate. Are you addicted to ZD because IT'S SO AWESOME? Or are you a senior member and your activity drive has gone down a bit? :D

i've been here for 3 months and my activity and posts per day have gone down quite a bit as i'm finding myself with less time for ZD. i sometimes see posts that i could respond to but just don't feel like it. i probably won't leave ZD for a long time, but yes my activity has gone down a bit.

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ VembersWind

I see you're a Toshiro fan... anyway, my activitylevel went down after 30 posts. How is that possible?

BTW, has anyone noticed achievements aren't displayed anymore?

figthersword

Hylian Coward
For me this website, (zeldadungeon) if part of my daily living. im not after to the reputation or whatsoever all i want is to give my own thoughts ideas, comments and opinion in this forum. And lastly to have more friends. :D

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ figthersword

I like ZD because of those reasons as well - and I do like RPGs a lot. ZD is kind of like an RPG game in its leveling system.

yeah, i noticed that too. also, the title you get for repuatation (like "VembersWind has a bright future") aren't displayed anymore.

and yes, i'm a huge toshiro fan. he's probably my favorite anime character and the closest to me in terms of personality

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well, I suppose I am.

I was addicted when I first came here, I lost interest for a while, and then I got really active again. This is the first community Zelda site I've ever joined. It never even occurred to me to seek a Zelda community for a long time... I guess I thought that there weren't many people who liked it?

I'm probably going to stay active, now that I'm certain I have a few friends here, though. That's what ultimately keeps you addicted to a site... the social network surrounding the topic.

I first signed up in preparation for E3, then forgot about it for a while, and then re-discovered it one day when I was bored at work (I mean... working very hard... yeah). I'm usually hesitant about gaming forums (fans are crazy, y'know?), but it was about time I admitted to myself that I, too, was a crazy fan.

It's a fun little community :) And I don't visit as many forums as I used to, so it's nice to get back into it.

It's a cool website but I don't post on it daily basis. My activity rate has also been reduced considering I'm also in college.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am a member for almost 8 months now. It is normal when activity is going down after a while. In the beginning people post like crazy but after while they know they don't need to post everyday to be accepted ;) This is indeed a fine community and it is good to be part of it.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Addicted?

I was before, maybe the first 6 months I joined this Forum. It was fun to chat with people here, and it was very interesting to read and post. But now, I just come here at certain times. Since I entered College, I've been too busy with things and well...the result less time for ZD. Though it's no reason for me to leave. It only means I need to prioritize my needs and wants. Though I somewhat feel amused whenever I come here. I dunno why But I just do. Being one of the few Filipinos who play Zelda is a title I intend to brag about to others, but I don't brag it here. Oh my I'm getting off topic eh? :P

Anyway, Long story short, I enjoy ZD, but it's not enough for me to be addicted to it now as it was before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom