• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

7-11 Now Serving Mashed Potatos Through Slurpee Machine

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
After seeing an ice cream flavor called (pardon my French) Schweddy Balls, nothing surprises me anymore.

Wow, though... :hmm:

Schweddy Balls is based on a popular Saturday Night Live sketch. I saw a rerun of it once - it was a parody of Christmas candies and confectionaries, with a chef named "Schweddy" advertising his salty-fudge Schweddy Balls. The entire sketch played around innuendo and was hilarious. The problem was, the description of some of the confections actually sounded good despite their unappetizing name.

As for the mashed potatoes... I can see it working. Have you ever made instant potatoes from a box? It's pretty simple - add water to the potato-flakes and newspaper pulp that stuff is made of and smashed tapadoes. My guy actually likes them better than homemade from scratch potatoes because he hates lumps and the boxed stuff is smooth. I worked for a KFC for a year a long time ago and their potatoes and gravy were a hot-water-to-dry-crap mix. I still order 'em when I go to KFC, though. I probably wouldn't mind 7-11 potatoes. After all, I sometimes take my life in my hands by having one of their hot dogs once in a while.

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
Lol, at first I was like eeew, but then I got all hungry. Hey, just add a Salisbury Steak Dispenser and a pot of green beans. Instant-meal machine! Think what it could do for the homeless XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom