• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

6 Graders

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm in grade 9 now, but grade 6 was probably one of the best years of my life, due to some awesome friends and an amazing teacher :) I miss those days.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I am a freshman but I am only 5'4, people say I'm a leprechaun because I'm an Irish midget, but in 7th grade I wasn't even at 5 foot yet.

Joy

The Sexy One
I'm in 11th grade, I think, and it's only been getting better and better so far! I really liked 6th grade because I didn't have to study and still got high grades. One words of advice : enjoy it, and it always gets better!

6th grade was probably one of the best years of my life, if not the best. I got along with everyone, students and teachers alike. I was outgoing, happy, and full of life! :D

It was the last year before people started to turn into *****.

Now I'm entering 10th grade, everyone's annoying, and my outlook on school and people in my school have done a 180 turn. Getting older is horrible . . . I don't recommend it to anyone.

O

octorock

im in 6th grade. the only one at my school that likes anime or zelda i feel alone at school my freinds just like sports. thats my school a bunch of sports freaks. once a bunch of kids got mad cause i said i dont like sports.im alone...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom