• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3ds---xbox36o

alright so this is a follow up to my last thread is xbox live worth getting?well i have decided to get it but now i have another problem.
i ran through my money numbers and figured out that i actually could get the 360 by may.the money i was raising was for the 3ds.

now unlike my last thread i had already planed on getting the 360 but just needed a step in the right direction.but now im having mixed feeling on what i should get and i have specific reasons and i need major help.:S

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING.
alright here are my two plans

1. get the 3ds in april and wait till christmas to get the 360.
or
2.get the 360 in may when i get the rest of the money and then get the 3ds for christmas.
alright so i will have the money for the 3ds by april but if i get the 360 i wont have enough money till may to get that.

now before you say get the 360 cause there will be more games on it or get the 3ds because blah blah blah blah ETC.
with either one i get i have the same amount of games that i want so the which games really arent a problem for me.

good things if i get the 3ds first:
ill have potable 3d and i will get to show my family and ill have a camera and it will be unique for them to see and play.

downs of the 3ds:it might be very hard to find and i wont be able to expand on fps games as fast.(which im trying to do with the 360)

good thing if i get the 360 first:ill get to play with friends over hte summer and will get to expand on my fps games faster.and me and my bro will definantly have fun with it.

bad things about the 360 first:its expensive so it will be about a week until i can get a good game for it(unless i can get the etra money im hoping for.)my mom and other syblings and relatives wont want to play as much.

so both are a win win situation.
now im asking that you give me 2 answers here one what you would do in my situation and if money and all this wasnt an issue than your opininated answer.
and please provide facts and sources if you can but if you cant ill just search on the internet.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm gonna have to go with get the 360 so you could enjoy that longer and get the 3DS for Christmas since it will most likely have a longer life span. That's what I'll do.

I'm gonna have to go with get the 360 so you could enjoy that longer and get the 3DS for Christmas since it will most likely have a longer life span. That's what I'll do.

ha ha i thought you would say that.
anyway thats kinnd of what i was thinking.i dont usually talk to friends that much over the summer so i thought it would be worth it.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
ha ha i thought you would say that.
anyway thats kinnd of what i was thinking.i dont usually talk to friends that much over the summer so i thought it would be worth it.

Lol, same here. But Live makes that a bit easier now and it does seem like the most convenient thing to do. But hey, it's up to you.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You may wanna get the 3DS first if you want more than three of the confirmed titles. According to GameStop preorders, the 3DS seems to be selling better than the Wii did at launch. And we all know how well the Wii has dominated the market for the past like, four and a half years.

S

StAn_V3

I already have a 360, so if I was in this dilemma, I would get the 3DS, in case any new Zelda games come out this year (besides Skyward Sword), and even if there isn't any coming out, the games for a DS and GBA are cheaper than 360 games.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I already have a 360, so if I was in this dilemma, I would get the 3DS, in case any new Zelda games come out this year (besides Skyward Sword), and even if there isn't any coming out, the games for a DS and GBA are cheaper than 360 games.

Dude, there's Ocarina of Time 3D. And also you got to take into account which one will be alive longer/the 3DS. Meaning it could wait until Christmas and he'll have plenty of time to enjoy that while making the 360 last long too. But it's up to him.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Unless you really want the 3DS go with the 360. Besides, to even have a chance of getting one you would need to pre-order and pay it off by launch. There won't be any waiting until mid April as it will be sold out for some time. So I say 360 for your case that you have presented. Then save up to get the 3DS at Christmas. It might still be a problem to find one but it won't be a scramble and at least you will have the 360 to play instead of waiting on the next 3DS shipment at your local game store.

Kybyrian

I would go with the 360. Personally I don't find a lot of the games being released for the 3DS immediately to be all that appealing, so I could easily wait until Christmas for a 3DS. I believe that the Xbox 360 would be more of an immediate satisfaction than the 3DS, not to mention the fact that the sooner you get the 360 the less chance you have of getting it just before Microsoft pulls out the new console on ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom