• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS Games You Want

Seeing as this was brought up in the Paper Mario thread, I thought it'd be a good idea to set up an individual thread. Although I dunno if it's been done.

Anyway... Everyone knows there's a bunch of 3DS games coming out, some at launch, some further down the road, but everyone has different tastes. So yeah, if you were to get a 3DS, which games (announced thus far) would you get first? Oh, and while I'm at it, what colour do you want?

Personally I'd probably get a blue 3DS (black sucks in fingerprints from 3000 yards away) with Paper Mario, Metal Gear Solid 3, Kingdom Hearts 3D and Ocarina of Time and some points for the virtual console. Those are my definite "must buys".

After that I'd probably get Starfox, that nice looking Tales Of game, maaaybe Nintendogs, Animal Crossing (if it's as good as the Gamecube original), Pilotwings and probably Mario Kart.

I'm a little miffed that absolutely none of those (bar Nintendogs, which I'm on the fence over) are out at the Japanese launch. Hopefully the western launches will be a bit better (honestly, why Ocarina of Time isn't out on launch day confuses me greatly. I mean, it's what, technically 13 years old? Graphics aren't that labour intensive.)

I can see why Paper Mario and especially Kingdom Hearts 3D will take a while longer though (the latter probably won't be until 2012 in the west, judging by the typical release schedule. Would be nice to see it in September though, as was the case with Birth By Sleep and 358/2 days.)

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I'm really going to have to restrict myself or I'll spend all of my money on 3DS games, lol.

First and foremost, by far, is Paper Mario. No argument.
Then of course there's Kid Icarus: Uprising, which I started the first fan site for (made a thread in this subforum for it).
I'm for sure getting Star Fox 64 3D, and I'm strongly considering Ocarina of Time 3D and Kingdom Hearts 3D.
Mario Kart 3DS is also a probable.

There are more, but I'm seriously leaving it at that or I'll lose my money this *snap* quickly.

A

Apollymi

I really want Kid Icarus and Legend of Zelda: OoT remake. But I also want a new Phoeinx Wright game, that would be nice to see. And not only that, I want to play Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney! :D

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Oh yeah, I forgot about Virtual Console! I'm going to get the original Wario Land, which is the only Wario Land game I haven't ever played. Right now the ONLY two ways you can play the original Wario Land are: (1) if you own an ORIGINAL Game Boy system, or (2) you have a ROM/Emulator.

The latter is illegal unless you own the game, btw. So in other words, when Wario Land comes out on 3DS Virtual Console, I'll be one of the first to get it. :D

That's not an IF it comes out on 3DS Virtual Console. WHEN. If Nintendo doesn't release it, then I'm seriously going to assassinate someone!

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
The ones I know for sure I'm getting are Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, and Star Fox. OoT is getting old. I can just play it on N64 at any time.

(Btw, old doesn't mean not awesome anymore. OoT3D is still high on my 3DS game list.)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd like to see the GB Color LoZ games on the 3DS's VC. Since those are the only LoZ games I need to complete my Collection of all the currently released LoZ games.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I'm personally really excited for the Kingdom Hearts 3D and Ocarina of Time. They are from my two favorite game series.....I can't miss this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom