• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS 3d

Does 3D give headaches to you

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Not Sure

• Total voters

Mthegreat

Long Time, No See.
Hey guys i was just wondering if you guys would get a headache from the 3d if you played for an hour or two

it dosnt give a headach but the one thing that annoys me is that i see a second image on the screen and it starts to bother me. but no it dosnt give me a headach

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I played it for two minutes at Wal-Mart, and I got a headache... Maybe I'm just weird like that :D

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Only when I'm very tired, but otherwise, It's fine. And if you start to get headaches, then switch to 2D and look away from the screen a bit!

B

baga jr.

Most people that say the 3D sucks because it hurts your eyes or gives you a headache don't have a 3DS. It happens sometimes of course, but I've played it a lot and I rarely have to turn the 3D off.

when you play it for the first minutes, it will feel a little weird (at least that happened to me)...however I've never gotten any headaches, nor eye strain or anything, I played SSF IV for 3 hours straight yesterday and did just fine, I look at it like just another normal screen...I don't have problems to focus if I look somewhere else either...it works awesome for me...

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Yeah :/ Im kinda skeptical about using it throughout OoT,I`ll probably switch it off here and there,not to mention I have eye problems and I cant focus too well :S

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I get a headache and a sense of nausea, which goes on to last for hours, from playing under 5 minutes with the 3d on. ...That could have been the weird frame rate on a game though.

I believe the safety instructions say something like "only 10 minutes of full 3d play, then take a break".

Anubis

The most inactive active
I don't actually get a headache, but my eyes hurt and it kinda wants my eyes to get drawn to two different directions. But that only happens when I've been playing for an hour or two.
I don't think that the 3DS actually gives people headache more than any other consoles, but it does make the eyes work harder than usually. So that may cause pain, a small headache and similiar things.

Mthegreat

Long Time, No See.
i was goin to wait a while before i got the 3ds myself so i can see the symtoms even though i dont really get hurt from 3d

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Gaming Sickness (or Motion Sickness) is very common. Same goes for me. So if you are playing 3DS, rest your eyes every 50 minutes. You have to get used to the 3D effect. Can't wait to see the Ocarina of Time in 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom