• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

24 Tributes, 24 Tragedies, A Hunger Games Roleplay

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Jordan stepped into the brightly lit grey hallway, searching for the stylists. He saw Madi and ran to catch up. He reached her side and slowed his step to match pace. "Hey, do you know which way we're supposed to go? I'm lost."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi flinched when Jordan ran for her, and berated herself as she tried and failed to calm down. Jumping at every little noise was no way to impress anyone, or win the Games! But she still trembled as she answered him with a nod, and continued to move ahead. The guards had pointed her in the right direction, she was just hoping she wouldn't have to run into anyone else. But this was her District partner, he'd have to be there anyway...

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi only managed to keep her eyes on Jordan's for the barest moment, but even that moment was enough to decipher her expression. It said something like 'How on earth could anything be OK?! We're in the freaking Hunger Games!' But the look faded back to fear as her eyes hit the ground, her hair hiding the fear from anyone who would prey on it. She never vocally answered his question.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Listen. I'm not letting anything happen to you. I owe it to Dagger.
I'm going to get you home." Jordan said, still looking at her. He removed his hand from her shoulder and started walking forward. "Now c'mon. Time to meet our stylist."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
All Madi could do in response to that revelation, was squeak in utter terror and disbelief. It was several seconds before she even found the gall to move. He... He was offering to sacrifice his life just to get her out? No, no no, he couldn't do that! He had people who cared about him too, they were more important than her! Sure she didn't want to die, but she couldn't even dream of letting someone else offer up their life for hers...

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Jordan found the doors to the stylists rooms, and he stepped in, holding the door for Madi. He saw a green haired women standing there, talking with another person he assumed was an assistant. "I'm Jordan, district six. Are you our stylist?" He asked, looking at her.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK, I know I probably should've done an introduction by now, but I wasn't sure how long you wanted the conversation to last. I'm not angry with you, but please don't GM my character.))

"Oh?" Said green-haired woman blinked, turning around to face her tributes before waving the assistant off. If he's not anyone else's character (which I doubt), he ran off without a word. "Yes, that would be me." She answered Jordan's question, before breaking out into an excited grin and trotting up to the children in her high-heeled boots. "Aren't you two just so adorable?" She squealed, pinching their cheeks like a green-haired grandmother.

Madi flinched away from the touch, and the stylist changed her tone to a softer one as she assured the child "Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you." But her tone went back to her business-y fangirl cadence as she stepped back over to her stylist's chair, picked up a notebook and gestured to the two other seats. "I'm here to make you two children look fabulous."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Jordan was unsurprised by the woman's excitement, as all Capitol citizens seemed to be a bit over enthusiastic. He moved towards the chair, quickly taking a seat. He closed his eyes, relaxing in the chair.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi was more reluctant to sit down, but she slowly did, sitting stiff and rigid. This kid was not going to relax.

The stylist sighed as she saw this, then started her little schpiel. "Well, to start things off, I think I should introduce myself. My professional name is Bangs, and it is is an absolute honor to be working with you children. Now, I've been watching you both during training, and it has been more helpful than I could have ever pictured."

At this, she placed her notebook on the table in between them. It showed a picture of a man and woman, their features slightly resembling Jordan and Madi respectively. The woman was in a silver dress with one strap, the fabric smooth and shining. It was either supposed to be silk or metal, hopefully the first. But the aqua-colored accents on the dress made it clear the dress was supposed to represent the train that had brought them here. The man had a similar color scheme to his outfit, but the styling was closer to a conductor.

"You see," The woman began to explain in a slightly mischievous tone. "Most stylists wouldn't think to design outfits based on their Tributes as well as their districts, but that is exactly what I have done. You," She pointed a pencil at Madi, causing the girl to look up in fear. "I saw the way you trained. You found one thing, worked with it until you felt yourself finished, then went on to the next option. Just like the train. It heads to where it needs to go, gets there without fail, then bullets off to where it needs to be next. And you," She now pointed the pencil at Jordan. "You focused more on a social aspect, giving a kind smile to everyone you met. Yet you still trained with strength and integrity. You did your job, but you did it with kindness, just like a conductor needs to do. Not to mention the way you talked with this one." The pencil flicked back to Madi just for a moment. "I can tell you want to protect her. You'll be the perfect conductor for this little train." And she gave both of them a smile, clearly thinking that they should be flattered, overjoyed, or both.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Erin swore silently to herself. She had assumed Manius was just a fighter, there to murder anyone he could get a hold of. But he was clearly smarter than that, and she didn't trust that. Erin was unsure whether or not that was a good thing or not. She decided on the latter. She couldn't let him take control of her. She had to beat him.

"Fine. If she doesn't kill us, then I have no problem with her."

--------

"Trevor!" Ashlynn shouted, looking for her ally. After training, she was curious to what he had to say strategy-wise.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Vashe was taken to somewhere semi-private, but not private enough for her, to be stripped and washed by assistants. After drying off, she was left in a hospital gown to meet with District 10's head stylist. So far, she was not happy. She was mulling over her decision to join with Manius. She knew he was playing her for his own ends, but having strong allies was the only way she could make a statement - her last, stupid, defiant statement to the Capitol... however it was going to go.

When one was about to die, all one has is one's voice. She was going to shout.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Trevor quickly met up with Ashlynn. "Before we go get styled, got any plans? Learn anything useful? I focused a little more on fighting than survival, I want to be able to defend myself in case I get attacked, you know?"

Cotton stood blankly before her stylist. She was prepared to look absolutely stupid. "Bring it on," she muttered.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Jay was in his room wondering about how he could stay alive longer he was thinking about just running at the beginning he thought that could work. He then heard a knock on his door a strangely dressed capitol man told him it was time for him to go to his stylist. "great" jay said sarcastically as he walked out of his room. He always hated how they dressed them up so strangely and wished they could just put them in something more normal. He dreaded to have to do this but he had to.

Ganondork

goo
He smiled. He studied her face for a moment before turning. "I'm done here." He walked out the door, but turned to her again. "I don't doubt that you will win." Without waiting for her reply, he turned and left to meet with his stylist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom